Recent content by RegVayne

  1. RegVayne

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello Everyone, I have request for these game: Skautfold: Into The Fray v1.0.1 TID= 0100FC801CF0E000 BID= EDDCC1ED48A46FF2 Note: any kinds of cheat for this game Unworthy v1.0.0a TID= 01004AB00B4F8000 BID= 00D299B0EA87D13E Note: any kinds of cheat for this game Shadow of the Orient v1.0.0...
  2. RegVayne

    MEGAMAN™ ZERO/ZX LEGACY COLLECTION 1.0.4 TID: 010025C00D410000 BID: 48A7577F4E740FED

    Hello @NeoGranzon , I understand, thank you for your reply and my apology for asking.
  3. RegVayne

    MEGAMAN™ ZERO/ZX LEGACY COLLECTION 1.0.4 TID: 010025C00D410000 BID: 48A7577F4E740FED

    Hello @SeriousBandicoot99 , Just want to help answering the request, for this cheat, use the [Mission Result] codes (might as well use the Play Time Always 0 too) and you'll get the S Rank (I already try it), so go ahead and try it. Also @NeoGranzon , Like I said, If it's not troubling you...
  4. RegVayne

    MEGAMAN™ ZERO/ZX LEGACY COLLECTION 1.0.4 TID: 010025C00D410000 BID: 48A7577F4E740FED

    Hello @NeoGranzon , If it not troubling you or taking your time, can you please add Moon Jump cheat codes for each episode of the game? Anyway thanks in advance.
  5. RegVayne

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    My apology, I deleted this post.
  6. RegVayne

    FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - The Ivalice Chronicles 1.2.0/1.4.0 TID: 010038B015560000

    Hello Everyone, My bad, I deleted this massage Thanks in advance and good day everyone
  7. RegVayne

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello Everyone, I found some cheat Codes for game: Unworthy v1.0.0a TID= 01004AB00B4F8000 BID= 00D299B0EA87D13E However the cheats doesn't work although the sites keep giving me troubleshooting (either: using Breeze of Edison or input the file name correctly, in which I did and the codes can...
  8. RegVayne

    FINAL FANTASY (US) I-VI

    Hello @2K417 , as well as: @zzpong & @khuong So sorry to bother you but I have some question. I was playing Final Fantasy V and try to use the code for v1.2.0_5 - BID: 398E519CEA82A9BD, but it crashed the game. I try again with only 1 code at a time but it still crash. I'm not a tech savvy and...
  9. RegVayne

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello Everyone, I kindly hope for cheat for these games: Mercenaries Lament v1.0.1 TID= 01001B801AA38000 BID= 6A9FD172318EAE76 Note: Cheat for Money, Skill Points, Quick Job Lv-up or any information Mistover v1.0.9 TID= 010034E00EFD0000 BID= 563A4A42FBE7F347 Note: Cheat for Money, Infinite HP...
  10. RegVayne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi there maxdranzer, I'm just helping, try this link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/atelier-ryza-dx-trilogy.677713/ and all the credits goes to @WiduraGoez , good luck.
  11. RegVayne

    Chronicles of the Wolf 1.0.0 TID: 01009A5021534000 BID: 659FFB852B677C85

    Hi there TomSwitch, It's fine, in fact my bad for asking, since you already busy. Thanks anyway.
  12. RegVayne

    Chronicles of the Wolf 1.0.0 TID: 01009A5021534000 BID: 659FFB852B677C85

    Hello TomSwitch, Just want to inform that the "Invincible" cheat didn't work at the "Apser Castle" (near the end of the game) where you need to insert "3 Coins of Doom" and starting a seriously tough platforming challenge, to reach the end of it. Can you do something about it? Anyway, thanks in...
  13. RegVayne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi Ciberbob, I just want to add the detail of this request. Hello Everyone, Is there anyone have the cheat codes for Game Unworthy or can someone make it? Uworhy v1.0.0a TID: 01004AB00B4F8000 BID: 00D299B0EA87D13E Note: any kinds of cheat for this game or any information Thank you kindly
  14. RegVayne

    KIBORG 1.0 TID: 0100AFE01EC6C000 BID: 635E7DB24F2BCD32

    Hi there TomSwitch, The link for this game: KIBORG 1.0 TID: 0100AFE01EC6C000 BID: 635E7DB24F2BCD32, that is posted up there, leads me to another game (it's Guns Gore and Cannoli 2 1.0.4 TID: 01006D4003BCE000 BID: BBF599D8F665FF4A, to be exact), could you please check again and add the KIBORG...