Recent content by Redson_BW

  1. Redson_BW

    Homebrew Homebrew app Project key2con - Keyboard and Mouse as Virtual Controller

    Thank you for the feedback. I’ll try to simplify and condense more parts of my project. 👍 As for those empty if blocks, they aren’t present on my computer, so I may have accidentally uploaded an outdated version or something.
  2. Redson_BW

    Homebrew Homebrew app Project key2con - Keyboard and Mouse as Virtual Controller

    Thank you very much :D I forgot to add the NRO to the release, LOL. I just released a new version, and now it supports the left stick(and right stick) as well! And of course, I’ll add per-game mapping profiles in the future! Possibly very soon Could you tell me which console firmware and...
  3. Redson_BW

    Homebrew Homebrew app Project key2con - Keyboard and Mouse as Virtual Controller

    Hi everyone! I've recently been studying programming, and I became interested in homebrew development after getting access to Switch CFW. I've seen people on forums and Reddit looking for a way to play Nintendo Switch games using a keyboard and mouse. While there are already ways to do this...
  4. Redson_BW

    "NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

    I did everything right, but when I install it on the switch, an NCA error appears, pls someone help me, i even made a custom icon.