Recent content by Raul8

  1. Raul8

    Dusklight Switch Port - 720P 30FPS at stock clocks, 2x performance compared to old port!

    I noticed that black ground texture outside Kakarico as well, and also while collecting the tears of light in death mountain. Probably an issue present in the pc version? Also, another small graphical issue (?), but you can see some meshes wire frames while link's shadow is cast on them. For...
  2. Raul8

    Dusk for switch (TLoZ Twilight Princess port)

    I got it working by placing the game image inside the same folder where the .nro is located. For example, I placed the .nro and the game image both inside a folder that is inside the /switch/ folder. About mods, the developer said that mods are going to be added in the future. Also, it runs...
  3. Raul8

    Horizon OC 2.0 - Most powerful overclock tool. CPU 2397MHz, GPU 1228MHz, RAM 3200+MHz

    Oh I get it now! Man, I have been searching for this explanation everywhere! So basically we use the latency of a lower value while keeping the speed of the value with more MHz. Thank you Esurient! I know this should be basic knowledge, but I just didn't understood it before 😁
  4. Raul8

    Horizon OC 2.0 - Most powerful overclock tool. CPU 2397MHz, GPU 1228MHz, RAM 3200+MHz

    Esurient, so in your case, that means that setting the latency to 2333 in 1333 will improve performance by setting your Ram to 1333? Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question 😅, I don't really understand the Ram latency part of Horizon OC.
  5. Raul8

    Emulation Homebrew tico — GameCube, Wii, PSP, and 3DS on Switch (HOS)

    Does anyone know if the option "Right Eye Rendering" behaves the same as "Disable Right Eye Rendering" in Azahar? Sorry if its a dumb question, its just that it implies that it "renders" it insead of "disabling" it 😅 (Its OFF by default).
  6. Raul8

    Metroid Beyond Audio lag in cutscenes

    Yes I use file based. Sorry, I didn't specified.
  7. Raul8

    Metroid Beyond Audio lag in cutscenes

    Yes me too, thought I was the only one. It happened on Emunand. I installed the game on Sysnand and videos played without desync there. Before, they had pauses, audio issues and videos ended earlier than expected.
  8. Raul8

    2295/1267/2131 on erista

    Nice! Is the switch using an external cooling system? Just curious, because the temperature readings and fan speed are pretty low for an Erista. Mine gets fairly hot at GPU 921 with undervolt.
  9. Raul8

    Homebrew Custom game icons tutorial and sharing hub

    Wow thanks!! You have no idea how much I wanted to change dragon quest builders (1) icon. It looks easy to se up. Thank you!
  10. Raul8

    Homebrew RELEASE sys-clk under/overclocking sysmodule

    Thanks for the update! I think there is a minor bug, in one game (Xenoblade 2) I used 921 MHz, then reverted (while in game) to 768 MHz; after that, reading the .csv file, the maximum clocks were still been written in the file but I was using 768 MHz, only the last update of the .csv file...
  11. Raul8

    Gaming Any tips to improve Dragon Quest Builders 2 performance ?

    Hope this helps: I use ReverseNX, dock-mode to handled (so Max resolution is 720p) then change cpu=1581, gpu=460 and men=1600. Runs very smooth both handheld and in dock.
  12. Raul8

    Hardware Exchanging thermal paste?

    I would like to contribute with some info. I have 2 NS, both with cfw (atmosphère). One of them the paste was replaced with AS5. Both overclock, highest settings, dock mode; waited for 20 minutes in the results screen after a 8 player smash game (fan speed increases in that particular screen)...
  13. Raul8

    Homebrew RELEASE sys-clk under/overclocking sysmodule

    Wonderful! Thank you!
  14. Raul8

    Homebrew RELEASE sys-clk under/overclocking sysmodule

    Hello, I would like to know how often frequencies change... The ones in the config file are loaded and then change constantly to the stock ones. Is that a normal behavior? I read the log.txt and every second there are loaded back and forth. Previously it was discussed in this thread but didn't...
  15. Raul8

    ROM Hack RELEASE Crash Bandicoot Trilogy 720p Handheld Patch

    Awesome! So it's possible if the code is analyzed per game. Thank you for your hard work, masagrator!