Recent content by r0tten1

  1. r0tten1

    CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION 1.0.0 & 1.0.1 TID: 01004BC0166CC000 BID: C1389EE7FD1F1AE5 6601A8A72426A5CD

    Y'all Know, If I come out from stalking and just reading and say THANKS! this is the bees knees! appreciate it! Happy Holidays to all (Whatever it is your celebrate!)
  2. r0tten1

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    same for me using my school as well as personal...if you can kindly add me to use the tool I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks
  3. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I just tried twice, The ones on the first page keep giving a parsing error....
  4. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Any chance to get these to the latest update? I’m on the third mission and really would love to just breeze by it lol Thank in advance!!
  5. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    thanks! Tried them myself and on mission 3 nothing worked. Can’t wait for an update to them! much appreciated
  6. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I kept wondering why it would throw a parsing error after updating my cheats. I even tried the exclude list, but for some reason it didn’t ignore that title id. Maybe I had the wrong format in the txt file.
  7. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone working on G.I. Joe Operation Blackout? appreciate any codes!
  8. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Check to see there aren’t any spaces or characters in the txt file. Make sure it’s saved as ASCI when you save the text file.
  9. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    He said ask...
  10. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Post dem AC cheats pulease!
  11. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    Who cares? Use them or don’t..
  12. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    Wait till Friday at 6pm.
  13. r0tten1

    ROM Hack RELEASE Pokemon Sword/Shield get 3 cover Legend PM Save

    I don’t read Chinese, but I think that save got taken down, something about a 503 error. If I’m wrong please let me know what’s needed to download it.
  14. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    There’s a few that still work from the old ones. I don’t think the shinies work anymore.
  15. r0tten1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    You the man!! Somebody buy this guy a case of beer!