Recent content by qx_ps2

  1. Q

    METAL GEAR SOLID - Master Collection Version TID=0100C1301A9C2000

    Thank you for your reply. I will be waiting that. Thank you very much.
  2. Q

    METAL GEAR SOLID - Master Collection Version TID=0100C1301A9C2000

    Thank you for your sharing. I don't know why the previous version always crashed when playing the animation, so I upgraded 1.3.0, but last night I found that the version 1.3.0 also crashed when playing the subsequent animation. I guess I'll have to wait for the newer version. Anyway, thanks for...
  3. Q

    METAL GEAR SOLID - Master Collection Version TID=0100C1301A9C2000

    @khuong,I am very sorry to leave you messages again and again, and I hope you can share your valuable time and experience to help me solve the problem. Thank you again!
  4. Q

    METAL GEAR SOLID - Master Collection Version TID=0100C1301A9C2000

    Hello, khuong! After updating to 1.3.0, metal gear solid (100C1301A9C2000) doesn’t work well. It seems to be a problem with the master code. Can you update it? Thank you!