Recent content by psHomebrewguy

  1. psHomebrewguy

    Legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds running on ps4?! [Sneak peak]

    I present the worlds first 3ds emulator ported to the ps4! Using openorbis toolchain and hardware accelerated graphics thanks to vulkan! This is a sneak peak! i tested new super mario bros 2, ocarina of time, and smash bros running with full speed! It lags because im streaming my ps4 to pc...
  2. psHomebrewguy

    Spyro ETD ps2 level editor - custom levels! Worlds first

    I am working on this spyro level editor for ps2. Check out the video. I am very excited to show you what can be done with this. Maybe we Can fix this game afterall !
  3. psHomebrewguy

    Nintendo Ds emulation running on ps4 [showcase]

    Thank you! Its running on cpu right now!
  4. psHomebrewguy

    Nintendo Ds emulation running on ps4 [showcase]

    Hello everyone! New showacese, porting open source ds emulator to ps4. Needs optimization, sound still not implemented and needs gpu acceleration. Working on it. Shwocasing 3 games. First game too quick because implementation of speed hack to get two other working in full speed. I hope you...