Recent content by popura

  1. popura

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    [Rare Drop] 04000000 00A3FCB8 5280002B Rare drops work with this
  2. popura

    DRAGON QUEST VII Reimagined 1.1.0 TID: 0100A9D01C446000 BID: AB06020960EDD828

    [Rare Drop] 04000000 00A3FCB8 5280002B Mini medals could not be searched.
  3. popura

    DRAGON QUEST VII Reimagined 1.1.0 TID: 0100A9D01C446000 BID: AB06020960EDD828

    Is there a cheat code for Small Medals? I tried using a value search, but I couldn’t find it successfully.
  4. popura

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Is it possible to convert this code to the JP version? I tried it but it didn't convert properly
  5. popura

    イース Ys X, Nordics [0100CC401A16C000][+5]

    It is working with the Inf SP code below [№ 4. Inf SP] 040E0000 0043B1F0 1E2703EC Based on the Asian ver code by Eiffel2018.
  6. popura

    Dragon Quest X ドラゴンクエストX (JP) 0100E2E0152E4000

    Will you update cheats for ver. 2.0.1 ? Season 2 story added Regards
  7. popura

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    My request was bad... I should have written in more detail:( EXP rate Item drop rate Inf item... There is a Other region of cheat But I can't find the address difference with it. Thank you
  8. popura

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hello can I request for Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk version : 1.0.4 TId: 010058500B3E0000 BId: A70B9EB509780B4A This is old game, but good DRPG:) Thank you for all cheat makers
  9. popura

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello can I request for Title: Atelier Sophie The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book DX version : 1.0.3 TID : 0100BCC014032000 BID : 470BAB6142638FAB There is no cheat anywhere as it is only in Chinese and Japanese…. Thank you for all cheat makers.