Recent content by PoorPocketsMcNewHold

  1. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Homebrew Banjo Kazooie 3DS port

    https://github.com/Icegod895/Banjo3DS Still a W.I.P. not yet playable. But it is impressive and looking great so far.
  2. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Homebrew Project Progress on Stardew Valley for the 3DS

    You will logically, still have to acquire legally Stardew Valley to play this recreation if it aims to be a full 1:1 copy.
  3. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Misc About CTGP-7 v1.6.26 (removal of Sonic and Funky Kong)

    Well, he didn't released easy cheat mods. OP corrected the wording I was pointing out.
  4. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Hacking Homebrew Homebrew game Project Super Mario 64 3DS Port Ultimate

    A simpler way would be a Docker configuration for it. Again, compiled builds can't be shared around, hence why you need to compile it yourself. I actually find it way easier to compile than the Sonic Mania 3DS port, for example.
  5. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Hacking Emulation How to extract retro ROMs from Smash Brawl?

    https://github.com/farmerbb/RED-Project/wiki/Super-Smash-Bros.-Brawl
  6. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Hacking Homebrew 3DS-anmboot: Add an official-like boot animation to the 3DS

    Really interesting, I'll try on hardware. I also do see that the raw files for the animations are generated before-hand in the firm binary (Just saw the video, you do confirm in the description that the animation is indeed in the firm file, the way you worded it sounded the firm file took the...
  7. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Wii U ports

    Feel free to start working. https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-i-aka-you-as-i-cant-wont-code-port-this-game-to-this-device.576997/
  8. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Perfect Dark decomp on Wii U

    Didn't need to insult me as well for assuming the one repo linked in the conversation was the incorrect one. Removed my post.
  9. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Perfect Dark decomp on Wii U

    Marked for deletion
  10. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Homebrew Project reBadge is finally live!

    Technically, it's still open. It is like companies that use open-source resources, like the Linux kernel, in their product, and you having to contact them for them to mail you a copy of their source code as required in the license. Sure, I agree it's meh to keep it locked to a website that...
  11. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Homebrew Homebrew game [Release] Sonic Mania (3DS Port)

    Doesn't seems you are following the instruction in a Linux Environment. Follow the MSYS2 part or follow the Linux steps in a WSL environment terminal.
  12. PoorPocketsMcNewHold

    Homebrew Project reBadge is finally live!

    Don't create duplicate threads.