Recent content by poopascoopa9000

  1. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    thanks 4 da help B-) i have 2 brain cells B-)
  2. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    OK so I think I might've done something, so I renamed the emuMMC folder to emummc.bak and launched through fusee-primary because the stock option still wasn't working, but launching through fusee-primary I now see that my system is at 9.0.1|AMS 0.13.0|S. guess I can update now right?
  3. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    I do, I run hekate 5.3.0 through rcm mode. only thing I could boot into is my CFW emummc
  4. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    booting stock still gives me a black screen, i reinstalled atmosphere and hekate and tried booting stock again but still nothing
  5. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    So do I just boot to my emuMMC and system update my sysnand and everything from there so that ofw doesn't black screen?
  6. P

    Hacking can't boot into ofw

    recently I decided to restore a backup that was like from a year ago or something and now I have a fuse mismatch because I didn't know they existed until now lolol (retrard moment). can I boot into ofw somehow and update it?