Recent content by plasturion

  1. plasturion

    What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

    Two rounds left, 430k points. Oh yes, i'm the best!
  2. plasturion

    HACHIBITTO - An MSX2 Fantasy Console

    Well official version by mtheall that support DSi wi-fi connection is only 2 years old, previously there was some forks but I didn't use it too or couldn't make it work. ftdp v3.2.1 works like charm with any ftp client like TC, transfering data never breaks on my side, very comfy and safe i...
  3. plasturion

    HACHIBITTO - An MSX2 Fantasy Console

    ... does it mean you don't upload to DSi sdcard via FTDP server homebrew ? why ? seems to be the best way for testing. it support modern wi-fi encryptions, but I guess not for DS.
  4. plasturion

    Best YouTube videos

  5. plasturion

    HACHIBITTO - An MSX2 Fantasy Console

    I would say this emu was pretty anticipated. I know there's msxDS but it had some issues with speed and some strange compability for flashcards like switched off softreset in homebrew and sometimes unexpected freeze happen. Many games support ds resolution natively, now I'm checking super lode...
  6. plasturion

    What song are you currently listening to?

    this reminds me puyo puyo