Recent content by PKZeus

  1. PKZeus

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone got mario kart 8 deluxe cheats that work for battle mode?
  2. PKZeus

    Nintendo Switch Cheat Codes for Emulators Add and Request

    Anyone got mario kart 8 deluxe cheats that work for battle mode?
  3. PKZeus

    Homebrew Others Help Managing Multiple Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Updates on FAT32 SD (No exFAT)

    Think there's a misunderstanding, im not using mods im just trying to install and keep multiple updates on my switch system itself via SD card or system storage. 1749420337 Thanks for the clarification — I think I’m starting to get it now. So just to confirm, the process is: 1. Install the...
  4. PKZeus

    Homebrew Others Help Managing Multiple Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Updates on FAT32 SD (No exFAT)

    Yeah that's why I was wondering if there are other methods 1749116114 Wait, I can put the c drive in my switch and it will read the files on it?
  5. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    ok ill just update to 1.9.1 and hekate to 6.3.1
  6. PKZeus

    Homebrew Others Help Managing Multiple Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Updates on FAT32 SD (No exFAT)

    yes i know you can only install one, but im saying if its possible to keep multiple updates on the sd card so i dont have to keep connecting to my pc 1749090383 alright so i did install a new update via DBI's mtp responder but when i go to view the contents of the game it just shows one update...
  7. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    so im trying to test star power and Should I enable "P1 Item1"? i installed 3.0.5 but im still on firmware 18.0.1. not sure if firmware and ams versions matter for this update and cheats?
  8. PKZeus

    Homebrew Others Help Managing Multiple Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Updates on FAT32 SD (No exFAT)

    Hey all, I'm trying to set up multiple update versions of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on my modded Switch so I can easily switch between them depending on which cheats/mods I'm using. Here’s what I’m trying to do: Store multiple MK8DX update NSPs (e.g., 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3) on my SD card Use DBI...
  9. PKZeus

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeah I just found that out today, I forgot nintendo still updates mk8. https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26098/~/how-to-update-mario-kart-8-deluxe
  10. PKZeus

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    First off, huge thanks to Lamano for his patience and clarification. I had a bit of a facepalm moment realizing that the offsets like 0+34+58 he was talking about are actually shown right at the very top of my memory viewer screen (like main+F4F9DC+14+64+7C+0+34+58(0)). I was totally focused on...
  11. PKZeus

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Subject: Help with Pointer Cheat in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe v3.0.3 (TID: 0100152000022000, BID: 6A85262F21B90364) Overview: I'm working on identifying proper pointer-based item cheats in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe v3.0.3 using Breeze on Atmosphère. With help from user LaMano, we've been debugging how item...
  12. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    Ah that might be why, I assumed that emulator cheat thread for switch would work for actual switch lol,could this be why? 1748759584 Subject: Help with Pointer Cheat in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe v3.0.3 (TID: 0100152000022000, BID: 6A85262F21B90364) Overview: I'm working on identifying proper...
  13. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    sorry for the late reply and it was for the BID 6A85262F21B90364 for update 3.0.3 it is from this https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-cheat-codes-for-emulators-add-and-request.641809/post-10643043
  14. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    Thanks, I have used some cheats before that worked in battle mode. Do you know how i can make these ones work as well?
  15. PKZeus

    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [0100152000022000 / 010075100E8EC000]

    hello whats restore code for? 1746673760 hello the [Press D-UP P1 Star Power]80002000 58020000 00F53448 58021000 00001350 78020000 000009F0 64020000 00000000 000001BF 20000000 [Press D-RIGHT P1 Controlled Bullet Bill]80004000 58020000 00F53448 58021000 00001350 78020000 000009D8 64020000...