Recent content by Phillipo

  1. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    So I've been doing a bit of an experiment for the past few days. I have completely stopped using the refresh tool and decided to keep the cartridge idle on the home screen for 2 days, then spent another 2 days leaving it in the box on the shelf. By the second day, before placing the cartridge...
  2. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Tested it on my broken cartridge, and it threw up that error on the first phase. The options you implemented are quite handy tho, I like it. works fine on a known working cartridge. I have tried reflowing this cartridge before, but I may try completely removing the chip and solder it back on...
  3. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    Unfortunately 1.4 seems to also hang. Current hash doesn't even seem to change on that version before crashing.
  4. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    My cartridge also does the game thing. I thought the version shared here the other day worked fine, but that did crash after a couple hours. 1. It doesn't crash at a consistent refresh count, sometimes it will crash after 15 mins, sometimes only 1 min. My cartridge also tends to do the game...
  5. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    That seems to have done the trick. The hash also seems to change quicker on this version than the previous version, where it seemed to take a couple minutes for the current hash to change. I have kept the cartridge on the home screen, in sleep mode, for about a day now and have not observed any...
  6. Phillipo

    Corrupted Cartridge Fixer Release

    I recently bought a second hand copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby that turned out to have this cartridge corruption issue. I downloaded your tool to see if I can resolve it but it was never able to get past the first chunk. I thought the game was completely gone tbh. When using your tool, the icon for...