Recent content by petitoupou

  1. P

    STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R - TID: 010065301A2E0000

    Could it be possible to add shortcut to Item loss ON/OFF ? I saw someone above is trying to do it but is having issue. Thank you.
  2. P

    STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R - TID: 010065301A2E0000

    Thank you very much for this list. May I add some suggestions: due to "No Item Loss", trash items can't be sold and during crafting, failure items (for example heavy ring) stack up to 20 very fast. Could it be possible to allow max stack item from 20 to 99 and allow to sell "trash" items? At...
  3. P

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    Please update us when mods/cheats are availble for version 2.0.0 Thank you for the hard work!
  4. P

    ROM Hack Xenoblade3 Save Editor

    Could this be updated for latest version? There is some classes that the editor keeps at 0 even if unlocked and some at 1. The exp added to it does not change in game. Some item quantity does not change either. I have no idea what "Append" does as nothing happens when clicked. I am on version...
  5. P

    Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

    The 60 FPS mod for 1.3.0 was posted here. Look at couple of page back on page 50, and there is even a small guide page 51. There is even a guide on how to make it work. I do play it. 1682248985 You can use the config in that video description: Test it. It works flawlessly for me.
  6. P

    Romacning Saga Minstrel nsp Japanese Voice for En Switch version

    Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows how to get the Japanese Voices for the English Switch version of the game Romancing Saga Minstrel Remastered. For now, Japanese voices are only accessible when changing the whole game to Japanese. Sadly not a language I know. I play on Ruyjinx (as the...