Recent content by pdog128

  1. P

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    I got mine to work. I used WiiBackupManager to convert it from a wbfs to a wbfs. I'm new to this and have no idea what I'm doing, but it worked. Afterwards, it recognized it no problem.
  2. P

    Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

    I'm new to this, and I'm having some trouble with Injectiine. It works fine for NES, I'm running into trouble with SNES. It gets stuck in a loop and nothing happens. I read through the thread, and it looks like some others were having the same issue back around page 12. It looks like it's trying...
  3. P

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    It's already a wbfs (the iso is another game), and there are no special characters. :( I suppose I'll keep looking. Thanks, though.
  4. P

    Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

    I know this has been asked many times, but I still can't seem to find the answer. I've having trouble with WiiVC Injector. I'm trying to use it for a Wii game, but I keep getting this error when I try to build: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the...