Recent content by Oyee

  1. O

    Hyrule Warriors: Age of Imprisonment firmware requirement

    This is still chump change to what I spent on my Steam library and on multiple PS5s. I guess they can thank me as well.
  2. O

    Hyrule Warriors: Age of Imprisonment firmware requirement

    Just caved in and bought another unit just like my 4.03 PS5. Will stash them both with low firmware while waiting. 🤦 EDIT: This new one on the picture came with FW19 so I'll be hiding this one instead and be updating my 20.1.5 unit. And yes it asked for an update to play else it won't even show...
  3. O

    Hyrule Warriors: Age of Imprisonment firmware requirement

    So it will automatically update if the unit's at 20.1.5? No way to stop it and just run the game? Was about to purchase it but saw your reply so I backed off.
  4. O

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I second this. 🙂
  5. O

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    Same thing happened to me in Demon King Castle. Need to trigger a Chernobog mini boss fight to go on.
  6. O

    Hacking Shin Megami Tensei V Discussion & Save Editor Soon

    Just add the demon to your party by replacing one that you currently have and then fuse an essence to fix the affinities and then register it to the compendium. Did it that way for the Demi-Fiend. It's just disappointing that they locked him up from being summoned normally and we still need to...
  7. O

    Hacking Shin Megami Tensei V Discussion & Save Editor Soon

    Saw a video in reddit with someone actually using Demi-Fiend in the party. Was anyone able to inject the Demi-Fiend with correct affinities and skill potential? Managed to get even the final boss but they're just named as Jack Frost and show as Jack Frost in battle. I just can't get the correct...
  8. O

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    The Infinite Magatsuhi code doesn't work anymore once you get one of the miracles from Taito map. It's almost the end of the game so the code was good while it lasted.
  9. O

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    Don't have any codes for each item. I just use the "Items don't decrease" code.
  10. O

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    An alternative for the exp cheat would be the gospel (for MC) and grimoire (for demons) items. Next battle will be a level up after using them. That's what I've been using so far got got my MC to level 99. Now having fun fusing everything I can. 😀
  11. O

    SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Ⅴ (All regions)

    Thanks for the codes! Also requesting for ignore level requirements for Demon Fusion.
  12. O

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    This one's finally out: Blue Reflection Second Light TID: 010071C013390000 Requesting free camera mode and make the character not disappear when viewed at certain angles. This game's censored real bad, it ain't funny anymore. 🤦
  13. O

    Dying Light Platinum Edition

    Thanks for the codes!
  14. O

    ROM Hack shin megami tensei nocturne save editing

    Thanks for the skills IDs. Manually did a search when the MC levelled up and replaced his skill tree. Now he has the build of my dreams: Victory Cry Freikugel Prayer Megidolaon Deadly Fury Debilitate Focus Pierce I could replace Pierce with Raidou The Eternal (Pierce+50% damage increase) but...