Recent content by Orioncle

  1. Orioncle

    Going back to wired with Saturn

    Yeah the d-pad is good for me. No issues with fighting games and that's a deal breaker for me on controller use. My M30 feels a little more snappier but that's probably due the conductive rubber being new vs the original controller. My only issue with the M30 is that it's not a replica but it's...
  2. Orioncle

    Going back to wired with Saturn

    Currently I'm using the 8BitDo M30 with a BlueRetro receiver on my Saturn. It has the best input lag for wireless and hardly any pairing issues. Also have the 3D controller when analog is needed. Your daughter should have no problem at all finding one for you. I try to go wireless whenever...
  3. Orioncle

    Feedback SFC Flashcart reccomendations?

    This is the one I bought. No issues on my end. https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256812050285788.html
  4. Orioncle

    Feedback SFC Flashcart reccomendations?

    Aliexpress is fine. Just look for the shops with the most sales and good reviews. Don't go with the cheapest listing. Their return policy is decent as well if you end up with a lemon. They are around $90 USD
  5. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    Pick something you like haha
  6. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    Around $600 for everything
  7. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    I see, I did a quick search and assumed it was a better version of what I have.
  8. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    Sadly no, I bought this off a modder in Japan
  9. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    Big haul from Japan just arrived today. PC-Engine DUO-R modded for RGB, full cap replacement, disc drive cleaned and serviced, and added memory for saves. Plus a handful of games. Sega master System (Mark III). I have a cheap AliExpress Everdrive clone for it Rockman 2-6 and my top 3 favorite...
  10. Orioncle

    Gaming What games are you currently playing?

    Reply wasn't for me but just finished Grandia on the Saturn. It was such a fun experience. From what Iv'e read, Saturn version is better in a lot of ways. Going to play part 2 on the Dreamcast next.
  11. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    I'm sure your nephew will love it. It's a huge upgrade coming from 20"
  12. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    I didn't even think about the built in speakers to tell you the truth. I have it setup to desktop speakers and think the picture quality for the price is great. I got it during a sale for dirt cheap. Bust out some measuring tape to be sure. If you can fit anything larger than 27", I say go for...
  13. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    I bought the same monitor a few months ago to replace my old AOC. I am really happy with it for a secondary monitor. I have a 42" LG C5 as my main and holds up very nicely. Happy belated
  14. Orioncle

    Things you recently bought or got

    I hear ya. Stolen packages are common where I live too. I usually have FedEx drop it off at a drop-off location for important stuff.