Recent content by Noxskc

  1. Noxskc

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    Try asking here https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/
  2. Noxskc

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    Hi, it doesn't matter, I did it differently, I used the cheat code "have 100" When the cheat code is activated, all your items will increase to 100 and so will the light bulbs. (Maybe you should have at least one, I think) Go to the pause menu, go to objects and return to the pause menu, the...
  3. Noxskc

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    So I activated the "ptr base plugin" code first and then plugins 1 and 2 (I only have 2 currently) but strangely both decrease I don't understand why it doesn't work :unsure: Edit: I managed to get it to work, I don't know how lol but now it works, anyway thanks for the help :yay:
  4. Noxskc

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    @TomSwitch hello, how did you manage to have 1000 bulbs, I activated the cheat bulbs but it does not increase my bulbs? Maybe I'm going something wrong? @Gamerjin hello, how to use your cheats for plugins? I activated inf charges with the cheats left and right plugin, it works well but with...
  5. Noxskc

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    This is not the right game but thanks anyway 👍 I will try to find the old update v1.0.2 Big Thanks 👍
  6. Noxskc

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi, Does anyone have any cheats for Asterix & Obelix Slap Them All v 1.0.4.41 please? TID: 01002B401285E000 BID: D136486BD8BA89E2 And a little request for Asterix & Obelix Slap Them All 2 v1.0.1 TID: 01003AF01B188000 BID: 94B8DA3F4E1D8AA0 Thanks :)
  7. Noxskc

    Asterix & Obelix Slap Them All! 1.0.2 TID: 01002B401285E000 BID: BCC166A5D45BE1A0

    Hi, Would it be possible to have cheats for version 1.0.4.41 please?
  8. Noxskc

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    @TomSwitch Thanks for the info, but I searched and couldn't find your thread. Even when typing the name of your tread in the search, I can't find it. The only cheats I find are infinite HP here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/post-9972176 and...
  9. Noxskc

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello, Are there cheats for money, prism (for skills) etc... in Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope please ? v1.1.2028814 TID: 0100317013770000 BID: 29C71F06D781EFF1
  10. Noxskc

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    OK!! You might as well tell me that I'm stupid (while remaining polite) it will go faster Not very kind your answer I know that you have to press L / R or → / ←, I also know that you have to activate the code according to the location of our character, except that I have tried several times and...