Recent content by Noxbur

  1. Noxbur

    Mystic Heroes HD (Incomplete)

    This is such a great texture pack! I've been using it ever since pickup up this game again. So many memories of playing it with my brother. Also, I have something to share: I recently went down a rabbit hole with the PS2 version and made a workaround to bypass a known limitation in the original...
  2. Noxbur

    Mystic Heroes (PS2) - Secret Characters Now Playable in Story Mode (mod and cheats)

    TL;DR — Captain Dax, Mirah, Raja and Kai can now be played in the normal Story Mode of Mystic Heroes. Hey everyone. I'm not really sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I haven't found a specific place on GBATemp to do so. Also, I'm fully aware that there's a non-zero chance of...
  3. Noxbur

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.3.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: 42673F5DE16DC698

    Thank you so much! They do work. I really appreciate it.
  4. Noxbur

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.3.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: 42673F5DE16DC698

    @Gamerjin is it possible to convert the following codes to the lastest version of the game (1.3.1 / 42673F5DE16DC698)? [Walk Through Walls (L+A)] 040E0000 00174798 2A090100 80000041 040E0000 00174798 52800020 20000000 [Can Access the Rheirds anytime] 04000000 0013CA88 52800089 04000000...
  5. Noxbur

    ROM Hack RELEASE Tales of Vesperia Save Editor

    I know this is a rather old thread at this point but has anyone figured out how to fix the crashing that happens when entering a battle using a converted save com PC/steam on the Nintendo Switch? The save does work in general, even story progress, just crashes when going into an encounter...
  6. Noxbur

    Tales of Graces f Remastered not working

    Guys, have you been able to find a way to download and access the Deluxe Edition included bonuses? Mainly the battle soundtrack pack (from other Tales Of games).
  7. Noxbur

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: BCFDC7A6A7181E9F

    Hey and everyone. Just passing by to spread the word of something interesting: the original creator of the ToS Save Editor and Save Checker - largely used back in PC/PS3 version - started to make updates on the tool, and it's already compatible with the latest Remastered versions (PS4 and...
  8. Noxbur

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.3.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: 42673F5DE16DC698

    Hey and everyone. Just passing by to spread the word of something interesting: the original creator of the ToS Save Editor and Save Checker - largely used back in PC/PS3 version - started to make updates on the tool, and it's already compatible with the latest Remastered versions (PS4 and...
  9. Noxbur

    Misc Tales of Symphonia Remastered for PS4 - Save Editing

    Hey everyone, just passing by to let you know that the original creator of the ToS Save Editor and Save Checker started to make updates on the tool, and it's already compatible with the latest Remastered versions (PS4 and Switch, for instance), with adjustments and optimizations on some of the...
  10. Noxbur

    Transfer Hogwarts Legacy PC save to Switch

    *snip* Thank you for sharing your source. The save files you transferred from PC to Switch are complete ones? If they are, would you share them? I mean…I’m honestly only trying to transfer in order to have the Twitch Drops exclusive items within a Switch save, and then maybe try to save edit...
  11. Noxbur

    Transfer Hogwarts Legacy PC save to Switch

    I have tried too, using the renaming files process, and no success as well. If anyone figures it out would be nice. Or, maybe, port an editor for the switch version.
  12. Noxbur

    Pikmin 4 1.0.2 TID: 0100B7C00933A000 BID: 3C8B5AEAA796F844

    Hey guys, I think I need some help. I was messing around with the codes and I made a mistake...I accidentally used the end digits of the "256 Pikmin" code at the end of the "maximum amount of material on the lab" and now my lab shows a big negative number. The restore code does nothing, neither...
  13. Noxbur

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I know this is not the proper thread, but gonna help you because I had the same issue. If you made to the Wind Temple, or even somewhat close to it by the nearby islands and Tulin got separated from you, you can find him close to the Mayaumekis Shrine, which is almost at the center of the big...
  14. Noxbur

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Good point, @Sensei444 . There’s been some effort in trying to improve the editors with such information, I’m following too and trying to contribute myself. @Eiffel2018 perhaps you can provide some great insight since you’re knowledgeable about the codes and made an awesome work with them...
  15. Noxbur

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    @khuong or @patjenova do you guys have been able to update the blood moon codes for the 1.1.0 update?