Recent content by Nocturne

  1. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread

    T^T Bleh. Its probs just a one time thing >
  2. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread

    Mm I hope so, But then again, i AM on AK2i and DSi And DSi is known for alot of different compatibility issues
  3. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread

    Btw i just found i'm having a problem on my AK2i, DSi, Akaio 1.4.1. Yesterday I first played SMT and at one point I saved, turned off, Then when I got back on [No idea what happened] but my Data file was inaccessible.. Like, my save file was gone, so I had to start again >
  4. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread

    I finished Wendigo first go pretty easily, I had Demon Speed so his movement jumping wasnt a problem, I just had my hero team with Agi Skilled Demons and attack him directly, It was pretty easy though it was probably because my lvl advantage xD (I heard about wendigo earlier and free battled...
  5. Nocturne

    What did you name 'Hero' in Devil Survivor?

    Hahaha good job xD I can imagine that.. /ontopic I named my hero; Keito Takai Nick; Keys
  6. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei - General Discussion

    Im near half way through Day 1 My team is currently: Hero[12] - Moh Shuyuu[10] + Wilder Waira[11] Yuzu[10] - Pixie[11] + Pixie[10] Atsuro[10] - Kabuso[12] + Kabuso[10] I got to the bit with the illusive Naoya. And died >< So i free battled a hell of alot. Alot more then necessary i found...
  7. Nocturne

    Gaming Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Help and Discussion Thread

    Pretty much, Then again its whatever you prefer
  8. Nocturne

    Hiya i'm not new.. But new x]

    Baha yes lurker, x] Though i had already signed up xD Just decided to make one now where i'd actually talk
  9. Nocturne

    Hiya i'm not new.. But new x]

    Baha yes lurker, x] Though i had already signed up xD Just decided to make one now where i'd actually talk
  10. Nocturne

    ROM Hack The NEW Index of Translations!

    Just wondering, I'm not sure if it is just me, But I think you've accidently put Somabringer into the Rhythm Heaven information in the "Rom Hacks" Section Also some of the links in that section have been left out of there respective sub-catergories? Just little things i've spotted.. Sorry if...
  11. Nocturne

    Hiya i'm not new.. But new x]

    Hi~ GBATemp I've been following this forum since forever.. Thought I'd join in the community So yeah Just a simple intro from me ^^