Recent content by ngoctung91

  1. N

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hope I don't disturb. I can edit the value as you guided, however, is it possible to creat cheat? If yes then how?
  2. N

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    You're so kind mate
  3. N

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Cheat request: Clock Tower TID: 01006E001E496000 Inf Health and + Speed please
  4. N

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    TYSM for this one, I just downgraded to use your codes. However the Movement cheats are so ...ridiculous. I mean they are uncontrolable speeds, May I change the figure?
  5. N

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    TYSM! cheat request: Dave the Diver TID=010097F018538000 BID=4983F1C36957B7E5 [Invincible] [Unlimited endurance] [Money does not decrease] [No less mustard] [Ingredients will not be reduced] [Bullets are not reduced] [No increase in weight] [UlimitedDrone] [Firearm materials will not...
  6. N

    Super Mario Bros. Wonder 1.0.0 TID: 010015100B514000 BID: CD6E42AEE7934F4D

    TYSM @TomSwitch . Stupid question but can I mix your codes with others at the same time?
  7. N

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    It seems that Master Code in 1.3.2 causes crashing when starting the tutorial battle. I put [] in it so it's ok. When should I reactive it?
  8. N

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    @Eiffel2018 I don’t know why but if I use your having armor, shield and bow codes, then turn them off, then whenever the character dies or game closed all those items would be lost
  9. N

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    How do I use 60fps cheat?
  10. N

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Trying to overclock mine the 1st time, however, I'm so confused. You guys please give me the most simple and safest way to do?
  11. N

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Thank you and @binkinator (please pardon me as your post is quite long so I decided not to quote). Yeah, my only reason for overclocking is playing some games at 60fps. So I guess it's not a big problem
  12. N

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Does frequently overclocking harm my OLED one? Never tried it, what is my safest choice to follow?
  13. N

    Persona 5 Royal [01005CA01580E000 (US) / 0100B880154FC000 (JP) / 01004B10157F2000 (HK)]

    I think he meant there is a thing called Fusion Network where we fuse Personas online, which are impossible for a cfw switch. And there are some skills such as Almighty Amp...can only be achieved by Fusion Network unfortunately
  14. N

    Persona 5 Royal [01005CA01580E000 (US) / 0100B880154FC000 (JP) / 01004B10157F2000 (HK)]

    I humbly suggest cheats that let you fuse Personas without level locked/ ultimate Personas