Recent content by NewMember

  1. N

    Persona 5 Tactica 1.0.2 TID: 010087701B092000 BID: 6BAF96FA4EB7D660

    Can you make it work on ryujinx? I tested it on both usa and japan region and all cheats doesnt work.
  2. N

    Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon 1.0.0 TID: 0100CF5010FEC000 BID: A1CE2940D813ACAB

    My emulator crashes everytime I run the game with any cheat code above toggled on. It runs fine without any cheats though. Any idea why? ryujinx 1.1.665 firmware 15.0.1 game ID is 0100CF5010FEC000 cheat folder is A1CE2940D813ACAB
  3. N

    ROM Hack Question Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 : Scarlet Complete Save Data?

    Do you by any chance have a discordapp? I just wanted to ask what is the equivalent of "u32" in cheat engine (for YUZU emulator) so I could search the satisfaction rate 400. Is 4 bytes? 2 bytes? 4 byte endian? 2 byte endian? Maybe we can discuss it in discord.