Recent content by Netsi

  1. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    run off the cliff (hold A) then you are able to dive, move your wiiremote forwards vertically and you should land on it, it is a little bit tricky, but it does work
  2. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    it is possible, took me about 5 tries ;)
  3. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    here is a little walkthrough for all people who have got problems getting the Gratitude Crystals: http://domainforeverything.com/skywardsword/walkthrough/sidequests/gratitude-crystals/
  4. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    sleep until morning, head back to that place again and speak with Cawlin well I'm writing a little sidequest walkthrough at the moment. can someone tell me how much Gratitude Crystals can be found with the dowsing fungtion? thanks, because I thin it were 15, could it be?
  5. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    thanks so much that was the last one :D
  6. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    i have done both on pumkin island. well to get to beedle, sleep at his shop until night. then you are on his island. speak with him and he asks you to find something for him
  7. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    hm.. strange. well now I have got 75 crystal, am at the last boss battle, but I really don't now who I can ask anymore. with drowsing I don't find anything. so there must be one person left to help. I have helped fledge, potionshop owner, fortuneteller, love letter, lostgirl, pumkin island...
  8. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    do you get 5 crystals for cleaning pipit's house several times? or just rupees?
  9. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    when you are above his head, jump off your bird ;)
  10. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    ok need one more quest, then I have got all 80 gratitude crystals. does anybody know to which person I must talk to activate the last part of the sidequest? (beedle done already)
  11. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    go to the potionshop owner at night
  12. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    yeah you get it: Fedex14, do you know where to get the last 10 gratitude crystals?
  13. N

    Gaming The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Walthrough/FAQ Thread

    ok seems I'm at the end of the game. but I'm missing 15 crystals? have talked to everyone in town but haven't found anything, can you help please?