Recent content by Nadaman

  1. Nadaman

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    NGL, I actually strongly agree with you here. This is part why I'm one of the major ConsoleMods contributors; having valuable information/discourse about technical stuff being locked away in what are effectively gated communites that are impossible to index on the World Wide Web™ is simply not...
  2. Nadaman

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    You realize that he literally explained why DashLaunch isn't compatible with his softmod in the video right? I mean, all this memory address conflict shenigans can literally be observed just by trying to have a stealth server and Aurora's Nova plugin active at the same time. Every single Xbox...
  3. Nadaman

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    Is he even aware of the leak drama? I don't think Ryan has a Discord account in the first place. Or if he does, he only uses it for private communication (at least as private as you can be when it comes with a Western social media service owned by billionares) instead of interacting with Discord...
  4. Nadaman

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    Personally, as someone who does like to actively engage with the some of the Xbox 360-related Discord communities, I find the discourse about no DashLaunch support to be becoming extremely nonsensical with users like this. This guy literally went in multiple other servers just to vent his...