Recent content by N4A_System_01ki

  1. N4A_System_01ki

    Hacking Feedback Tamagotchi Uni - The research... REBORN! Or well, updated.

    N4A Updating here, and as always: "I DON'T (N4A) OWN ANY Tamagotchi Uni DEVICE. NOR BE RESPONSABLE OF THE DAMAGE/GORE OR CONSEUQUENCES OF THE RESOULTS TOWARDS YOUR UNIT/UNITS." Im proud to announce i have been talking to some people that have been involved on the Project (Since 2023!, WAYYY...
  2. N4A_System_01ki

    Hacking Feedback Tamagotchi Uni - The research... REBORN! Or well, updated.

    So start off, i must clear that there's another thread that attemped their own research. But since i (personal view btw) see that there's sadly no to little progress coming along i have decided to restart the research or well update it... ALSO DISCLAMER: I DON'T (N4A) OWN ANY Tamagotchi Uni...
  3. N4A_System_01ki

    Hacking Tamagotchi Uni Research/Hacking

    I have news to share, It seems that on some areas (Discord Servers and such) some people have discovered that: UART IS possible, but leads to a console. The ESP-32 has secure boot enabled and its SPI/NOR IS encrypted. That Bandai at much js contacted a design company to make the Device. And for...
  4. N4A_System_01ki

    Hacking Tamagotchi Uni Research/Hacking

    Good morning everyone, to clarify first here, I'M NOT AN EXPERT, NOR RESPONSABLE IF I DAMAGE ANYONE'S TAMAGOCHI UNI OR DEVICES. With that clear, i have reciently gotten invested with the Tamagochi Uni hardware (As im a hardware nerd per-se, but whatever) and i have made some ideas of how to do...