Recent content by n00bie1337

  1. n00bie1337

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    bumping for unlock all emblems cheat, apologies if this isnt allowed
  2. n00bie1337

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    is there a emblem cheat to unlock all emblems at the start? do not really want to go to the later chapters to get specific emblems to use throughout the journey.
  3. n00bie1337

    Gaming Gateway Cheats

    Looking for a code to uncap number of selectable units in the maps. (Fire emblem Fates(US))
  4. n00bie1337

    ROM Hack [WIP] Paragon (Fire Emblem Fates)

    has anyone tried to successfully string the whole chapters from birthright, conquest and revelation into one run? Would like to do all 60+ chapters in a single path chosen. I'm not sure how to correctly do so without any errors occuring in the game. When I did this, my list of chapters in the...
  5. n00bie1337

    ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates: ROM Hacking General Thread

    has anyone tried to successfully string the whole chapters from birthright, conquest and revelation into one run? Would like to do all 60+ chapters in a single path chosen. I'm not sure how to correctly do so without any errors occuring in the game. When I did this, my list of chapters in the...