Recent content by MusicMar004

  1. MusicMar004

    Hacking Gaming Disney Dreamlight Valley: Adding Currencies and Items

    I think i messed up my save in the way that i added belle and beast character skins too early before unlocking them. After finishing the quest "A prince in disguise" in which you're suppose to put the beast's castle into your valley. For me, in the inventory, it doesnt even load for me to place...
  2. MusicMar004

    Dreamlight Valley Rift in Time DLC

    I think I ran into an issue similar to that, In getting beaty and the beast premium shop bundle items (not the whole bundle just some) and as well as getting the character skins before unlocking them into my valley ( but idk if that's an issue tho). After completing "Prince in disguise" quest...
  3. MusicMar004

    Hacking Gaming Disney Dreamlight Valley: Adding Currencies and Items

    First of all, Thank you for making this guide! I appreciate you in making this. As I have successfully modified my coins, dreamlight, mist and daisy coins. As well as adding items to collection. However my issue stands with "Adding items to Inventory", I just can't seem to type the code...
  4. MusicMar004

    Dreamlight Valley Rift in Time DLC

    y'all I'm struggling with adding this text :(((( I have some questions. I'm on DDV Ver. 1.24.1 Am I supposed to add a space after most/all of the quotation marks and Brackets? and is the final text supposed to look vertical like you have or horizontal (1 line)?