Recent content by momo-tamashii

  1. momo-tamashii

    Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

    So... You would recommend sticking with cia's?
  2. momo-tamashii

    Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

    Yes! It was that one, and also tried TIK-Devil (the one that has the shiny Gyarados)
  3. momo-tamashii

    Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

    Why the main reason I was doing this is that I have my 3ds with me, I dumped all the 3DS games I had into this sd card. I didn't play that often but when I wanted to do it, all my home screen titles were gone, but all the data on the SD card was there. All the Nintendo3DS folders with all my...
  4. momo-tamashii

    Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

    WOW! So NUSspli came out really good to install games, the installation process and time is quite impressive in the WiiU! But I have to say that I was looking forward to using this program (the Kii-U-Generator from @dojafoja here for the 3DS since I saw that it has the same source code for both...
  5. momo-tamashii

    Hacking [Release] Kii U Generator

    I'm kind of stuck here. By common key, do you mean the titleID of the game?