Recent content by MolhodeSoja

  1. MolhodeSoja

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    Try catching a fairy then using a unlimited materials cheat, you can't die while having them on inventory
  2. MolhodeSoja

    The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (request)

    It's hard to make a code that instead of giving you 999 materials, their quantity just don't decrease (selling, dropping or using)? 999 materials isn't bad as it's easier to get rupees by selling, but it makes the inventory a mess. I'm not asking to make a code because it's just an aesthetic...
  3. MolhodeSoja

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Cheat request for Who is Zombie pls. TID:0100236101691E000 BID:0D0C5A0885CD164A Just a time stop hack would be good, I want to enjoy the game without this pressure Edit: nvm, I remembered how to use edizon se, but it's a barefoot code as I'm unable to use my PC. If anyone still wants to do it...
  4. MolhodeSoja

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Cheat Request for Death Road to Canada TID:0100423009358000 BID:C269AD849C0C12E6 Cheats: Invincible Unlimited resources One hit kill
  5. MolhodeSoja

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Cheat request for Garden Story TID:0100B4D012490000 BID:2D020836B7C75317 If possible, I just want: Village exp multiplier Money multiplier/unlimited Infinite stamina
  6. MolhodeSoja

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Request fix for Metroid Dread cheats. BID: 64B4B34A5490B80F / Version: 1.0.3 @crazy_p, on the code you uploaded, there are instances where the Inf. Energy applies not in Samus but on an boss (Corpius phase 3) or a random enemy on the map (in my experience, only happened in Cataris)
  7. MolhodeSoja

    Dying Light Platinum Edition

    I'll take this as an xmas gift, thanks. Also Merry Christmas 4 you all.
  8. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeah, it's not working, but I have a solution. When I was suffering to find the value, I bumped in the "6C" address. If you froze it, the shark doesn't take damage from oxygen, but will take from others sources. I thought that this address was useless and I deleted a cheat file that had it, but...
  9. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Ha, you made it, thanks. The inf HP doesn't work against oxygen damage, but damn, I've had a headache trying to make it. Edit: I found out a little problem. When you enter the game for the first time, it works normally, but if you go back to the file select menu it may stop working.
  10. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Sorry but it's 500 as I said, I updated the post explaining better how to reach that value.
  11. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Good to know, at this moment I'm trying to find the chain address that messes up the main value.
  12. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Advice: No sharks were harmed in the 60 tests I made to find the main health values. After some search, I found out what's the deal with the Health cheat not working and removed it. If anyone wants to help, start a new game and play until you reach Fawtick Bay. There, at lvl 1 the health is...
  13. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Which version are you playing? It's another Build ID, but I will try to port it in my free time. Good to know, btw I almost made it, but the health became buggy when I changed the main value. I made something like, if you take damage, in 2 or 3 seconds the health will fill up instantly, but...
  14. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Maneater TID:010093D00CB22000 BID:153EE73742BFF405 Ver:1.0.1 Sorry, but I couldn't find the health value to make Infinite Life. When I search 2 or 3 times with unknown values my Switch just freezes. These I made are provisional until anyone makes a decent cheat code, but I'm still looking to...
  15. MolhodeSoja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Is someone working in Maneater cheats? I can't find the health value.