Recent content by MohammedQ8

  1. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    good vibe lol
  2. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    hi is there a way to increase game installation speed from burned blu ray disk?
  3. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://github.com/elripalda/Porpoise/releases/tag/v1.0 Dolphin emu for ps5 🤣
  4. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I converted this game to pkg using latest pkg builders … as you can see in the video the main menu lags alot
  5. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Lol
  6. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    the new sm+ 1.7 beta 4 didnt fix it
  7. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I converted control resonant to pkg via: https://github.com/thanhsondev/PSVIETHOA-FPKG-Builder/releases And now I can’t pass the door at the start of the game 👎 Their is a video 1791022188 Which one is better??
  8. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I know we can’t play games without activating jailbreak stupid people .. who says about playing games?? … can’t you read correctly? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am saying some pkg games contains system updates if you pressed on them you idiooooooots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  9. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Guys please try playing pkg game of assassin creed back flag or silent hill townfall without activating jailbreak just to see f it askes you to update the system
  10. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Can this format it? 1790961931 Now if I run a pkg game without jailbreak it says to update system … it goes away after starting kstuff 1.13 test 5 Now it shows me this after I restarted the system to make sure 👍 However assassin creed and silent hill townfall shows me to update They must...
  11. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Dam it 🤣🤣
  12. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    This nvme ssd was installed in my retail ps5 updated to latest firmware.. I took it out and installed it on my hacked 10.01 ps5 … it this normal?? 1790958344 Please help me
  13. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    what is the best ps5 pkg builder right now?
  14. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    https://github.com/edisnord/relapse-y2jb
  15. M

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I am thinking of taking out 2tb nvme ssd from my retail ps5 and put it in my jailbreaked ps5 🤣🤷‍♂️ The prices is doubled now unfortunately for the same nvme