Recent content by mjody3

  1. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    It's from Chinese website the author name is pkk2023
  2. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.3.0 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: 14C62FBD356EB81B] By Pkk2023
  3. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    What emulator are you using? I play the game on Android emulator I am using benji-sc emulator on my phone and it is working. just disable (NCE) native code execution Option And it will work.
  4. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.2.0 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: 2D532E9C1B773907 By pkk2023
  5. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    this is the cheats file for v1.1.0 I'm not the author his name is pkk2023 I have tried it and it is working.
  6. M

    STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar 1.0.3 TID: 0100DAE01E4C8000 BID: FE3816FA8946E340

    Actually if you use benji-SC emulator on mobile you can make it work just disable NCE (native code execution) and the cheat will work.