Recent content by minus_vitamin_ninja

  1. minus_vitamin_ninja

    ユニコーンオーバーロード / Unicorn Overlord JP [01000AE01954A000]

    If you are using Emulator(Ryujinx), I recommend Cheat Engine. It's faster than waiting for JPN CHEAT. Supported Ver: Ryujinx 1.1.1220 ~ 1.1.1248 (Switch Frimware 17.0.1) Game Version: 1.0.1 ~ 1.0.3 Cheat List: Gold, Renown, Difficulty, Honors, Character, Items, Equipment BattleStage(Brave...
  2. minus_vitamin_ninja

    不思議のダンジョン 風来のシレン6 とぐろ島探検録 1.0.2 TID: 01003E001A67A000 BID: 30A396AC73D6F381

    I've Happy news for you. There're 10 more dungeons, including the ultimate dungeon:shy: 『Enemies always drop items』 Is it difficult to create such a cheat code?
  3. minus_vitamin_ninja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Oh, I love you.:wub: I've tried using the code, but it seems a little too powerful. Where can I rewrite it to reduce the multiplier a bit more?
  4. minus_vitamin_ninja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    It's just the end of the "first chapter". The story is still going on. The first boss battle can be cleared without cheats. However, it's not recommended since it skips the introduction to the story. 『Effects of the Scroll of Lights』『EXP x 2』 『Every time you kill an enemy, they drop an item or...
  5. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Silent Hope/FREDERICA v1.0.2

    Thank you. It worked:shy: But [Skill without CD] doesn't work.
  6. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Silent Hope/FREDERICA v1.0.2

    Both {master code} and [Open cheats] are enabled. I simply wanted to check if anyone else is using it in the same environment. Because there were CHEAT games that were also running on emulators. Sorry if I offended you.
  7. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Silent Hope/FREDERICA v1.0.2

    JP:FREDERICA (フレデリカ)v1.0.2 TID:0100BAE01A078000 BID:C7CC59D8B60D5A6E Emulator:Ryujinx Ver1.1.1035 This code didn't work. [Open cheats] crashes when activated. Is anyone else able to use it in the same environment?
  8. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    My game also crashed. My environment is "Ryujinx Ver1.1.592" and "Game Ver1.1.0+DLC".
  9. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Fire Emblem Engage 0100A6301214E000

    Encounters also happen in "maddening" (Lunatic). It is a very very very low probability...... I would also like to have a cheat that always generates encounters in all difficulty levels:unsure:
  10. minus_vitamin_ninja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks for the reply. It seems the emulators are not compatible.
  11. minus_vitamin_ninja

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    >>Gives great Power to Uroboros temporarily Is this a max interlink level code? I tried with Yuzu and interlink level remained 0.
  12. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    As others have reported, the cheat code for "#16. Soul Point (SP) Multiplier (4x) ★" also increases the cost. Luckily, you do not need to have soul points for the increased cost. (30 SP can be exchanged for 30 SP skills) Be sure to release your soul tree frequently. Or use "#17. Soul Point...
  13. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    Thanks a lot! The method described in my previous post was not working with the code that was subsequently updated(Before 8/5). This "cheat code set up for Yuzu & Ver 1.1.0" works perfectly:toot:
  14. minus_vitamin_ninja

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    (2) Individual Mastercode and other cheat text Not working (3) Only one cheat text that collects all cheats to be used (+Mastercode signature) working As a conclusion, I created "(3) Only one cheat text that collects all cheats to be used (+Mastercode signature)" in "Mod directory/cheat...