Recent content by Mikef1

  1. Mikef1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Are there any cheats for: Beyond Words ver: 1.0.6 Build : 89D245785F8AC77B Looking for a "Moves" increase cheat Thank-you! Mike
  2. Mikef1

    Kofi Quest 1.0.2 TID: 0100D16017CFE000 BID: 8FA262114ADFDF4C

    Thanks, Tried a few of them, seems to work fine on Ryujinx .
  3. Mikef1

    Once Upon A KATAMARI 1.0.2 TID: 0100BDF0197C8000 BID: FF53171B18C7701A

    Doesn't seem to work with Ryujinx. Can you have a stage timer freeze, without - + button press? Thank-You Much!
  4. Mikef1

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Once Upon A Katamari -- build FF53171B18C7701A A freeze timer cheat would be helpful; I hate to be rushed...
  5. Mikef1

    Grounded

    Does this game take like forever on the loading.... screen with Ryujnx. It's like 3-4 minutes for me, but works fine afterward.
  6. Mikef1

    Homebrew [WIP] rehid:- Button remapping for 3ds

    This is a really useful utility. My 2ds has a busted R shoulder button that's always stuck on. So I remapped it to the ZR button that doesn't exist. Now I can play MK7 again. Can a global rehid.json be created rather than on a game-by-game file? Would make it easier for us button stuck-on users...
  7. Mikef1

    Things you recently bought or got

    My 1st Color Laser Printer. No more inkjets!
  8. Mikef1

    Rosalina cheats not working on MK7 since it's 1.2 update

    See: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mario-kart-7-plugin-deluxe.568184/
  9. Mikef1

    Hacking USB Loader GX

    Hello, Has the 'Slow EmuNAND game saving' (sometimes) issue been fixed? PS: I'm not sure if it's a loader issue or the ISOs. Thank-you
  10. Mikef1

    ROM Hack [Release] Mario Kart 7 Plugin Deluxe

    Darkflare's version 3.8.4 still works fine with the new 1.2 patch.
  11. Mikef1

    Chibi-Robo English translation for Wii

    Just wanted to thank Brand Newman for an excellent translation. I've seen Telly's concert and the credits; now I'm collecting the lego blocks and frog rings again... Everything's been in English so far, except the credit names. I guess the game is done when all stickers are received?? Again...
  12. Mikef1

    Hardware What is the best External Harddrive for the Wii

    Actually the one I have has a Samsung Spinpoint inside. I'm guessing this one is really a seagate. Nevermind what I said above.
  13. Mikef1

    Hardware What is the best External Harddrive for the Wii

    Try this one: This 2tb I'm using the previous version of this drive. It's been running on my wii for like 3-4 years. Zero problems & no Y adapter either.
  14. Mikef1

    Chibi-Robo English translation for Wii

    It works great!! Like the father says in the game, So COOOOL! :bow: I took a short-cut in copying your patch files. Wit.exe can dump wbfs files, so I didn't need to convert to ISO first. I used an older version v2.29a r5186 for wit.exe Now back to the game.... Thank-you!!!! Michael