Recent content by MicheleP3ds

  1. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    hi all, I just updated NightClock to Vesion 1.04 (available on Universal Updater) New Features you can move the clock on screen with L1 + Analog (L1 + A will center the position) added Notes and Calendar (in Calendar section you can take a diary) added a new launch sound (replaced the default...
  2. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew ForestClock

    Hi all, I am back (again), my name is Michele, the creator of NightClock and OceanClock, welcome to my new clock app for Nintendo 3DS: ForestClock. FEATURES: A fully animated living forest scene, cycling through the seasons and the phases of the day. Customizable clock display: choose from a...
  3. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew OceanClock : a new relaxing clock app for 3DS

    Hi all, I am Michele, the creator of NightClock and I am back with a brand new clock app for 3DS. After my first app NightClock I continued developing my ideas and created a living underwater scene. Please enjoy it and send any feedbacks. Here the Features, two videos I took on Citra, some...
  4. MicheleP3ds

    3DSCast -- A Podcast Focusing on the 3DS -- Launches Today

    great idea, I will definely follow, any plan to put it on Youtube and/or Spotify?
  5. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    Thank you very much, I really appreciate your post, this is why I created NightClock. New apps are on the way.... :)
  6. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    New Version 1.03 Released Added an Alarm and a Timer :) 1782558661 done, new version just released :)
  7. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    I published the new release (1.02) on GitHub, thanks again for the code, now Universal Updater should pick up the new version in some days, right?
  8. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    good idea, absolutely... also, meteor shower already occurs every 30 mins ;)
  9. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    Yes and alarm function will be present in the next release :) Thanks for you feedback! 1782115721 thanks I'll check the ISO date format as soon as possible, also thanks for the license info, I wasnt aware of that :)
  10. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    you're right, just added some screen, thanks for the feedback!
  11. MicheleP3ds

    Homebrew NightClock : a relaxing clock app

    Hi everyone! My name is Michele and this is my first public Nintendo 3DS homebrew project! NightClock is a pixel-art clock application designed for the Nintendo 3DS, with a focus on simplicity, atmosphere, and low-light usability. It has just been released on UNIVERSAL UPDATER and you can also...
  12. MicheleP3ds

    Gaming What games are you currently playing?

    Just finished Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for the 3rd time (I loved this run) and now I'm on 3ds tryng to play TheDenpaMen