Recent content by MattTheTekie

  1. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    I think you can but it's completely unusable. I expected it to be more like a PoC but not like one frame every 20seconds to 10+ minutes.
  2. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    I didn't believe the other post with angry birds running until you posted this. Thank you for your effort. 1791307557 I will update later today. 1791325915 Its too slow to use. It takes minutes to get to the wifi settings, and I can't try with this. I've waited at least an hour trying copying...
  3. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    I will most likely post an update tomorrow if I cannot get it done as I'm typing this right now. I am attempting your suggestion first though before I copy files tomorrow.
  4. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    Everytime I try to connect to wifi past the first boot it disables itself when I turn it on. (I'm on a old 3ds)
  5. MattTheTekie

    Help on 3DS prices...

    If you're in the US and you can do a bit of digging you can get them relatively cheap https://ebay.io/m/T2QbyQ
  6. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew Wii Themer Org Theme Requests

    Can you do a Digimon theme?
  7. MattTheTekie

    [re_nsyshid] Wii U USB Device Emulator

    Thank you for this!
  8. MattTheTekie

    HAI-Priiloader, A Bootloader For VC Injects

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-is-now-supporting-the-wii-u.668223/
  9. MattTheTekie

    DIYFI - New revival service for WarioWare DIY

    We need something for the Mario VS DK DSiware sometime around..
  10. MattTheTekie

    Homebrew Homebrew app Small 3DS Paint app

    Nice! I'll try it out soon.