Recent content by matias3ds

  1. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeap got it working, and I'm playing with toms cheats
  2. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Main Cheat file updated
  3. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks 1790344287 Probably Tonight
  4. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeap , now that make it worked !!! i tried first replacing zippertos files but still got stcucked, i just installed the ones made by impeeza , restarted , and it worked . Thanks for the info , cant wait for the cheats :)
  5. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks , I will try it .
  6. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Just getting it , updated 1.0.2 but thw wont just wont start , im on 22.5 firm
  7. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks for the info B-)
  8. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Is the usa English Version available ?
  9. matias3ds

    Marsupilami 2 - Salsa Palombia DEMO 1.0.0 TID: 01000990277CA000 BID: 477A358D8CA4B41A

    Will have to wait and see if Tom updates this one's for the full game
  10. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thanks Tom , this game is really good .
  11. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    MARS 2120 v1.0.5 TID: 0100AAA017544000 BID: 910FF901233E5DA6 Nevermind downgrade to ver 1.02 and those cheats made from Tom worked
  12. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Does anyone have codes for Mars 2120 latest update ? I'm trying to get game id and build but I'm not home at the time . I think the last version is 1.0.5
  13. matias3ds

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Cool game I started yesterday