Recent content by masterbuzzsaw

  1. M

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Game title: Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers TID: 0100BBF0027EC000 BID: 4E8AFB0083029247 Version: 1.1.1 Just looking for Infinite Health P1 and Infinite Super P1. Thanks in advance!
  2. M

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Game title: Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers TID: 0100BBF0027EC000 BID: 4E8AFB0083029247 Version: 1.1.1 Just looking for Infinite Health P1 and Infinite Super P1. Thanks in advance!
  3. M

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    I was wondering if someone could fix an existing code for me. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate TID: 01006A800016E000 BID: 3EAE0063B12FD81E Ver. 13.0.4 Code in question: [1P Invincible] 04000000 003E6610 540000E4 Creators: xtatso & @zzpong Something is off with the 1P Invincible code. For some...
  4. M

    The Current State of PS5 Jailbreaks and Future Areas for Exploration

    I sincerely hope for an in-system cheat option (like GoldHEN for PS4) that lets you cheat for all PS5 games offline, not just PS4 games and ported games.
  5. M

    Super Smash Bros Ultimate

    Something is off with the 1P Invincible code. For some reason, while the code itself works, it seems to make the other player invincible to projectile attacks, bomb attacks, and some Final Smashes (like Mario Finale and Zero Laser). Anyway this could be fixed?
  6. M

    Mega Man 11 1.0.2 TID: 0100B0C0086B0000 BID: 1BA598FB99B7220D

    Hello, I updated the game to this version, and all but two of the codes I used for the previous version (BID:047FDD0C5AF5F1C5) worked. These are the codes that don't work: Invincible 580f0000 00D68278 580f1000 000001C8 780f0000 00002E50 640f0000 00000000 42AA0000 Infinite Health 580f0000...
  7. M

    Super smash bros ultimate TID 01006A800016E000 BID B9B166DF1DB90BAF V 13.0.1

    Something is off with the 1P Invincible code. For some reason, while the code itself works, it seems to make the other player invincible to projectile attacks, bomb attacks, and some Final Smashes (like Mario Finale and Zero Laser). Anyway this could be fixed?
  8. M

    Cheats/Trainers for PS5 games???

    Where would I find these trainers, if you know or don't mind me asking?
  9. M

    Metroid Dread 2.1.0 TID: 010093801237C000 BID: 646761F643AFEBB3

    It works now! Thanks for your help and thanks for being patient with me. 😊
  10. M

    Metroid Dread 2.1.0 TID: 010093801237C000 BID: 646761F643AFEBB3

    Ah ok, I get it now. Thank you! I will try it a little later, and let you know how it goes. 1775175061 Ok, so there might be a problem. I made three separate codes from this: one for 2 hours, one for 6 hours, and one for 10 hours. When I entered into the game and into breeze, I only saw...
  11. M

    Metroid Dread 2.1.0 TID: 010093801237C000 BID: 646761F643AFEBB3

    Ok, so, I'm having a hard time understanding where the value of the numbers actually are in the code. You said the code you shared equates to 7199 seconds, or math like 60 * 60 = 3600. In Hex mode, here's what the numbers are: 7199 = 1C1F 60 = 3C 3600 = E10 I'm not seeing these hex...
  12. M

    Metroid Dread 2.1.0 TID: 010093801237C000 BID: 646761F643AFEBB3

    The codes look great here, but can someone make a code for different play times? You know, in order to unlock all the ending artwork in the game. Some you unlock by beating the game in under four hours on Normal or Hard Mode. Any help with that please? BID: 646761F643AFEBB3
  13. M

    Cheats/Trainers for PS5 games???

    Hello, I see that PS5 exploits have been a thing for quite some time, but I haven't heard any word on Cheats/Trainer support for PS5 games. Anyone know if anything going on regarding that?
  14. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    I see. I never had to turn off the ammo code I used. Everything worked fine, so it should work for you. 🙂
  15. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    Is it this code you used? [Ammo doesnt decrease*] 04000000 005D6EFC 1E2703E0 [*this includes things like bike boosts as well.] I used this same code throughout two playthroughs and I managed to get all 5 teleporter keys. You sure it's not another code you're using?