Recent content by Mark Daniel Cubinar

  1. M

    Hacking Currently setting up A9LH, got a few questions.

    I used AuReiNAND instead of ReiNAND, problem solved.
  2. M

    Hacking Currently setting up A9LH, got a few questions.

    I also had this error multiple times when I was downgrading my n3ds Regular. Quick question: what cfw are you using (ReiNAND, CakesFW, AuReiNAND, etc.)?
  3. M

    Tutorial Setting up 9.0 - 9.2 N3DS/XL for CFW, including EmuNAND, Coldboot, CIA Installer

    Only 1. But I followed every step word by word XD
  4. M

    Tutorial Setting up 9.0 - 9.2 N3DS/XL for CFW, including EmuNAND, Coldboot, CIA Installer

    I just did. From fresh ReiNAND emuNAND to A9LH :D
  5. M

    ROM Hack Taking requests to port Gateshark to NTR plugins

    Fire emblem fates USA. Thanks!
  6. M

    Hacking 3DS NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Can anyone point me to where I can learn how to transfer save files (3ds cartridge to .cia)? I want to copy/move my save file of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3ds cartridge on non-CFW n3ds) to my CFW n3ds with Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition. I have Powersaves Pro if that will help (the...
  7. M

    Tutorial Setting up 9.0 - 9.2 N3DS/XL for CFW, including EmuNAND, Coldboot, CIA Installer

    I always get the update error (updating emunand 9.2 to latest 10.7). How to fix this? Thanks!