Recent content by Marax

  1. Marax

    Homebrew tagNX - a WIP to play *some* online third party games on banned switches

    I saw there is already Update 26.45 out is the 26.44 still working? EDIT: Im still getting Error Code Wool after logging into my Microsoft Account
  2. Marax

    Homebrew tagNX - a WIP to play *some* online third party games on banned switches

    I cant get it to work... I need to sign in to an Nintendo Account everytime then the Error 2123-0011 appears. I have linked the Account with Linkahlo so idk what is wrong now. I disabled Incognito Mode now im getting 2155-8007 when trying to sign in
  3. Marax

    home button not working after sleep mode

    Anyone found a solution to this?
  4. Marax

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    Thank you for your help i manage to find the error. It was the Micro SD Adapter that was faulty....
  5. Marax

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    I couldnt figure it out yet. Let me explain what i did. I updated all the files on the SD Card (the Superblocks too but not installed) then i started the Wii U and it just launched Stock into the OS like its not hacked. I have all the Isfshax files on the SLC too and the Fastboot. I tried the...
  6. Marax

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    I haven’t found a solution yet… maybe someone can help me out
  7. Marax

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    Ive just replaced the Files and now my Wii U just starts normal to the Wii Menu without any Hacks. I havent updated the Stuff on the SLC just the SD files. I have setupd the Fast boot. I tried changing the Minute on the SD Card to the normal one but it still just boots to the Stock Wii U menu
  8. Marax

    Tutorial Project How to set up ISFShax + Stroopwafel

    What is the easiest way to Update ISFShax to the latest version?
  9. Marax

    Hacking Hwfly Switch v2 Blue screen

    Nah i just bought a new one with broken display and replaced the Board....
  10. Marax

    DSI XL Yellowing display still after replacement

    I now desoldered the ribbon connector cable and solder es in a new one from an dsi with broken nand. And exactly the same.... Idk i think the board is just broken. Maybe its just a small cap or smth but i habe no more clue for this one.
  11. Marax

    DSI XL Yellowing display still after replacement

    That might be the problem but i dont have the shematics to look deeper into this. This machine might need a new Board. But i spend way too much on it. I bought 2 new screens because i thought the second one was defective. Very annoying.
  12. Marax

    DSI XL Yellowing display still after replacement

    It was not the connector i thought it was when i putted my finger on the connector and I changed colors but I think it had something to do with the resistense of my finger. So this might be some Motherboard error but I have no clue where I can start
  13. Marax

    DSI XL Yellowing display still after replacement

    The replacement screen is installed now but the issue remains... Might be a damaged mainboard and i have no clue where it is damaged. Okay i found the issue is the ribbon connector on the Board.
  14. Marax

    DSI XL new bottom display protective film?

    Hello, Ive ordered a new DSI XL Display and im not sure if it has a protective layer on it that i need to pull off... Maybe someone know i dont want to risk to destroy the display
  15. Marax

    DSI XL Yellowing display still after replacement

    Thank you guy I think I found the issue. I pressed a bit on the flex cable and the wibbled on the screen i think that’s the issue … AliExpress screen …. I think I need some micro soldering it is broken on one trace on the side and I didn’t see it because it’s so small