Recent content by Mamapop

  1. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    You'r the man Thanks so much !
  2. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    thanks for your answer, but i think breeze is more complicated for me with this codes (he does not indicate the codes to me and I do not know where to go to activate them) I will wait for the HEX version :)
  3. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    You talk about your first heal code ? Could you explain to me how to use these codes in Edizon codes?
  4. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    I don’t think, I have modify this one ( [inf missiles*] 04000000 005D6E98 52800002) with your valor in the first post but it’s doen’t work.
  5. M

    Metroid Prime 4 : Beyond [010019A01E2F2000]

    I use your codes and they work very well. I tried to modify the missile’s one to make the fire shot work without lowering ammo, but it doesn’t work. I tried this code 04000000 005D6EC4 52800002 An idea ? I use Edizon overlay.
  6. M

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    your cheats work so great ! Thanks a lot ! (I have not yet tried to take a key items with the missiles activated) EDIT : All work great with key items, thanks again
  7. M

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    The missile When I touch a key item (after the first boss fight, for example), all key items are unlocked, and when I pick up a green crystal, the reserve is replenished. 1764890320 same thing with this one
  8. M

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    When I use this cheats, that unlock all story keys items.
  9. M

    Zelda: Echos of Wisdom Amiibos - Item Spoilers

    I have a same issue, could you make a tuto ? (i'm french too) I finaly found ;)
  10. M

    Detective Pikachu Returns check internet

    I reinstall with the last dbi release and all work 😅
  11. M

    Detective Pikachu Returns check internet

    I already install with DBI
  12. M

    Detective Pikachu Returns check internet

    Hello Everyone ! When i want to launch Detective Pikachu Returns, this one check my internet connection and don't start the game.... Any Idea ?