Recent content by lucky13

  1. lucky13

    Error with Klite or Shadowmount ?

    update ok so i’ve updated shadowmountplus to 1.7betafix1 and I’m getting a different error now on 007 Debug: Error in game PPSA11386: signal: 10 (SIGBUS) thread name: eboot.bin reason: general protection fault RIP: 0x000000000147b47c backtrace[O]: 0x0000000000473b8d Debug: Emulators applied...
  2. lucky13

    Error with Klite or Shadowmount ?

    I’m new to the scene, only got my ps5 pro yesterday so looking for a little bit of help I’m running Relapse on my PS5 Pro with firmware 13.40, alongside: KStuff Lite v1.11 ShadowMountPlus v1.7 beta 3 PS5Upload (for transferring my game dumps from PC) My games are stored in extracted...
  3. lucky13

    Homebrew RELEASE Chiaki (PS5 & PS4 remote play) homebrew

    did you ever manage to get the Switch NRO version ? I’d love a copy if anyone knows here it is ? I’m having a nightmare and wanted this updated ng version
  4. lucky13

    Homebrew Switch shuts off every time it goes into sleep mode

    amazing thanks fixed my problem too, thanks for sharing 😀
  5. lucky13

    Switch switching off after updates ??

    From FW 18.0 I updated to the latest 19.1 firmware and at the same time updated Hekati, Atmosphere and Sys-patch, my switch boots up fine and is happy playing all games until it goes into auto sleep mode when left for 5 mins or I quickly press the power button to do the same thing...
  6. lucky13

    Corrupted Data Error after Updating from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to latest versions

    I've copied everything from the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.7.1-cfw-18.1.0V2 folder which included the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.7.1-cfw-18.1.0V2\bootloader\patches.ini file Any other ideas ?
  7. lucky13

    Corrupted Data Error after Updating from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to latest versions

    as mentioned above I've done this already ..any other ideas ?
  8. lucky13

    Corrupted Data Error after Updating from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to latest versions

    So everything was working great until I updated from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to all the latest versions including the latest sigpatches from here but now when starting some games that were working before it says "corrupted data has been detected. please run a check for corrupted data" I...
  9. lucky13

    "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now." When starting Game

    Oh my god your amaziing that's fixed all the games in one go! For anyone who wants extra instructions Load up DBI Select Browse Installed Applications Press the + key on the Switch Select Reset Required Version And that's it, all my games don't prompt for the Update nag anymore...only odd...
  10. lucky13

    "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now." When starting Game

    How did you do that ? Does that delete the game or save game data ? 1698859221 It only started doing this after I went online by mistake....I was already on Firmware 16 and zero prompts until going online by mistake. 1698859598 It's in Flight Mode so not online 1698859641 Ok I did that and no...
  11. lucky13

    "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now." When starting Game

    Installed DBI and ran the delete orphaned files but no luck...it seems to be Game updates that the Update prompt is referring to as it only happens on about 50% of all my games ... 1698847656 it's on around 50% of my games within Atmosphere, so that would take quite a while and wouldn't the get...
  12. lucky13

    "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now." When starting Game

    I connected to the internet to download some RetroArch core updates via Atmosphere, I thought I had blocked all the Nintendo Online DNS entries by using 90DNS but apparently not....I've now gone back to Airplane mode Anyway now when trying to Start any game I get: A new update is Available. It...
  13. lucky13

    Viewing VR ( 360 ) video files on PSVR headset

    so just an update for this post as quite a few people are viewing it...in the end I gave up trying to view vr video files using the built in media player I tried literally every pkg version on the internet...it was picky beyond believe and errored every time, so to get around this I had to...
  14. lucky13

    Installing 3gb PKG file with Multiman

    So in the end I gave up and went back to trying it as a PKG file and then I used reActPSN to install the RAP file..this worked a treat and everything is working now :) Just out of interest as it worked as a PKG file once I added the RAP file does this mean it should have worked with PS...
  15. lucky13

    Installing 3gb PKG file with Multiman

    Thanks guys so I gave up trying to get the PKG version to work and have converted it to a Disk Folder format using PS Liberator, but i'm still getting a black screen after Multiman mounts the image and I click on it within the XMB...how do I work out what the issue is ?