Recent content by LordSparda

  1. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Yeah, just realized I was still on ver 1.0. After updating to version 1.2, the BID is now 5F6B815C4130B6C0. So yes, requesting for TEVI Ver. 1.2 TID: 010098401CEC4000 BID: 5F6B815C4130B6C0 1702463648 Thanks for this. This is for TEVI version 1.2 by the way, I've just updated to 1.2 so these...
  2. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Requesting codes for TEVI TID: 010098401CEC4000 BID: B1EB37BAD373C489 Inf HP/MP/EP/Materials etc.
  3. L

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Requesting codes for TEVI TID: 010098401CEC4000 BID: B1EB37BAD373C489 Inf HP/MP/EP/Materials etc.
  4. L

    Persona 5 Tactica 1.0.2 TID: 010087701B092000 BID: 6BAF96FA4EB7D660

    For some reason I have a different BID from you, mine is 27CC9F1A41C4EC29. After changing to that though, some of the codes start working. I've tested them, this is what I got. HP/SP doesn't work for me. GP, money refill, damage multiplier and ohk works. ZR for move 99 works, but is a bit...
  5. L

    Persona 5 Tactica 1.0.2 TID: 010087701B092000 BID: 6BAF96FA4EB7D660

    Hi is it possible to update this [Breeze beta84 Persona 5 Tactica 1.0.0 TID: 010090901941E000 BID: DE8688289E4F0F60] to version 1.0.2?
  6. L

    Blasphemous 2 [010040801A4C8000] [+9]

    Thanks for the codes! By the way Code No.5 Bile Flask not consumed doesn't work for me. It actually does the opposite and removes all your flask uses, even though they're graphically shown as full, you cannot use them.
  7. L

    Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society 1.0.2 TID: 0100001017216000 BID: 28CA9267FD93E850

    Yeah, I'm using Infinite Reinforce and Always Karma 0. I've also changed the silver and mana values, that's about it.
  8. L

    Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society 1.0.2 TID: 0100001017216000 BID: 28CA9267FD93E850

    I'm just past your section, at Apse 8th floor and just gotten the underwater upgrade that lets me explore Indigo Transept. Try my exported saves and see if it works for you.