Recent content by LordCha

  1. LordCha

    Homebrew Homebrew game Ultimate Switch Port Thread

    Rumble Roses XX(xbox360 - second game) would be great or at least Rumble Roses(ps2 - first game).
  2. LordCha

    Homebrew Homebrew app 🌸 Sakura Switch v1.1.0 PRO — Free native macOS toolkit for Nintendo Switch

    My bad. Every "switch" is not for nintendo switch ^^'
  3. LordCha

    Dekopon - (Mostly) Fullspeed 3DS Emulation on Nintendo Switch

    It's really good. I will watch every update closely. Finally 3ds games playable on switch. Pokemon X runs 25-30 fps(resX2) Shin Megami Tensei 4 runs 25fps(resX2). Only video cut scenes little bit slow but it's fine.
  4. LordCha

    Homebrew Homebrew app 🌸 Sakura Switch v1.1.0 PRO — Free native macOS toolkit for Nintendo Switch

    How to installation? I thought, nsp or nro file but it's not.
  5. LordCha

    Emulation Homebrew melonDS for Switch — continuation part 2

    It's odd, old version(release 8) is better. New version(ver1.1 rc3) got new menu, many options but didn't read own save slots and slow. Don't delete old version for now.
  6. LordCha

    Emulation Emulator PPSSPP-nx -

    Thanks for new version. After the system update(22.5), old ppsspp didn't work. It's works and little bit faster, I guess. But there is a texture issue. I tried on yugioh tag force 6 with hd card pack. Old version was crystal clear but new one didn't show full cards. Cards only black. small...
  7. LordCha

    Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

    Digital Devil Saga still not playable. 10 fps Drakengard 15-20 fps med/low. Little bit slow but playable but still not good. Smooth playable takes very long time with many updates, I guess.
  8. LordCha

    Emulation Homebrew melonDS for Switch — continuation part 2

    New version came. I hope, maybe specific game saving issue solved(Shin megami stange journey). Latest version didn't hardware save for that game. My 50 hours save on external save file. I want to transfer normal one.
  9. LordCha

    Emulation Vita3K - PlayStation Vita

    Thanks for details.
  10. LordCha

    Emulation Vita3K - PlayStation Vita

    I have a vita and I'm little bit rusty about installing vita games. I tried instaling directly vpk but I got errors. It only worked one game(Tales of Hearts R: Infinite Evolve [PCSG00163]) and I downloaded for vita3K version. Vita3k modded games are needed to play or can play nonpdrm/vpk version...
  11. LordCha

    Emulation Homebrew tico — GameCube, Wii, PSP, and 3DS on Switch (HOS)

    No, not yet. You can use melonds for them.
  12. LordCha

    Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

    Thanks. It's amazing, really. After years finally came on the switch(without android). I tried a heavy game(Digital Devil Saga) with minimum settings. It's works but very slow. Could run perfectly fine with later updates or it's releated to switch's power limit.
  13. LordCha

    Sonic Racing Crossworlds Savedata with free dlc unlocked

    Could anyone share a full save for switch? I got dlc packs and update 1.41 but almost %0 characters still locked in my game ^^'