Recent content by lolishpoop

  1. lolishpoop

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Off topic, but I was able to rebase most of your old cheats for this game above. Do you want me to add them to my list above? And if so let me know if they are gba exclusive and not cheatslips. Edit: I may just make a new thread with the TID and BID to have them in a clear spot.
  2. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Challenge accepted! If I don't think I'm capable, I will return when I'm more experienced. I tried last night for a short while and I am happy to hear you mention this as I was struggling.
  3. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I think I have it installed, I am very new but I can see what I can do to make new ones. 1784575066 If you're planning to learn I would suggest watching some memory hacking videos for theory. Theres a video called Learn Cheat Engine on youtube by cazz which seems helpful. For breeze, optantic...
  4. lolishpoop

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Yep I've been making a few over the passed two weeks using optantic's breeze guides, TomVita's advice and a rebase from Nic89. I will probably do one or two more and then I will actually start the game and leave the tutorial area! The synthesis might open up for me then. I'm not sure if the...
  5. lolishpoop

    Code Updater for Nintendo Switch: Update ASM codes by yourself (v1.1.4 Available Now)

    Anyone know why the software crashes for me with some codes, but not others? I click generate and it will get to a certain code then it will stop responding. Thanks! Causes crash: [Scouting Success] 04000000 02264160 52800028 04000000 02264204 52800028
  6. lolishpoop

    Hacking Emulation Cheat code for Dragon Quest Monster The Dark Prince EUR/USA 0100A77018EA0000

    Scout Always Success I will update with more cheats as I discover! [Scout 1000 TomVita/Nic89] 04000000 02FA8B74 B9402100 04000000 02FA8B74 52807D00 Update: [Breeze beta108.7a DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: The Dark Prince 1.0.6 TID: 0100A77018EA0000 BID: 99C5DEFFA2A401BA] [off cheat] 04000000...
  7. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you very much! It seems I was completely overcomplicating this by looking at the wrong instruction. Easy template is working fine for me now 1784334828 I would love to know how you got both the old and new main dumps so quickly to do that! I'm struggling even to find the old build ID to...
  8. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you so much for the effort of that, I've learned a lot having an actual correct address now. Could I ask how you updated it so readily? Im assuming you didn't download the title itself to explore?
  9. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Edit: I completely see what you mean now, having inserted the new cheat you have shared Thank you :) I see now i have been going about rebasing the wrong way. Somehow, my scout success cheat works, but in a very ugly way. And if you were 100% successful anyways, the hack softlocks the game. I...
  10. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I am trying to make an asm hack from a function in the asm viewer. But Breeze is not offering an easy template in the composer menu. I can create the stack and insert the instruction, but I cannot make a branch in the code cave that is recognised. Even with the jump to branch button. Manually...
  11. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Thank you! That worked at C10. It only activated once then needed to be reset. I tried to make an asm hook but in the process I had broken and fixed and broken the cheat over again since your reply. Currently at m+...c10 i have mov w0, #0x3e8 and c14 is set to rtn. When I try to set c14 to...
  12. lolishpoop

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hello all. Could someone help or point me to a resource which could. Or to another thread if this isn't the best place. TLDR: Need help porting a scout always successful cheat. It’s not a basic address write; I’m trying to find the right scout success function / RVA to patch for the latest...
  13. lolishpoop

    Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

    Hi, im in the process of learning and making codes for DQM3 Eu version. None of the cheatslips works for me either. Try these which are working for me. It's possible that the address will be incorrect for you though as I pinned the offset to some unused player field. Im struggling with trying...