Recent content by Leslie_Anne

  1. Leslie_Anne

    OCTOPATH TRAVELER II [0100A3501946E000]

    Same prob for me :< I'm too lazy too fightXD
  2. Leslie_Anne

    Harvest Moon, The Winds of Anthos [0100EAB0183F4000][+5]

    can you also add like you cheat on SOS: A wonderful life that makes your slot 1 change? Additionally; - Max or multiplier affection for villagers, marriage candidates, and wild animals/animals. - Max or multiplier experience for tools. - Forward/rewind time - and maybe unlock all maps and the...
  3. Leslie_Anne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can you work on my request cheat? - Max or multiplier affection for villagers, marriage candidates, and wild animals/animals. - Max or multiplier experience for tools. - and maybe unlock all maps and the locations of all seeds, forage items, and fish. - Rewind/Gast forward time. - Change Item...
  4. Leslie_Anne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    where do you get kaido B cheat codes? Can you share it with me.
  5. Leslie_Anne

    Harvest Moon, The Winds of Anthos [0100EAB0183F4000][+5]

    Hi, @Eiffel2018 can you work on my request? Sorry to bother you but it would help me a lot. - Max or multiplier affection for villagers, marriage candidates, and wild animals/animals. - Max or multiplier experience for tools. Thank you have a nice day!
  6. Leslie_Anne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Requesting additional cheat for Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos 1.1.0 TID: 0100EAB0183F4000 BID: 695AF56D26630F0D - Max or multiplier affection for villagers, marriage candidates, and wild animals/animals. - Max or multiplier experience for tools. This would help us a lot!
  7. Leslie_Anne

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    all of them actually... some don't work and many codes make my Ryujinx crash. In my case 1, 5, 13a&b, 14a&b, and 15 make me crash and others don't work. 1696401145 but I'm playing right now and reducing my resolution. Working codes are skill multiplier, after battle xp, 10, 000xp, max goth...
  8. Leslie_Anne

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    some codes are working when I lower my resolution on my Ryujinx. The only working is all items, skill multiplier, cards, recruit 100%, and max goth.
  9. Leslie_Anne

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi! Does someone have a copy of Kaito B codes for Tactics ogre reborn version 1.0.7? Thanks!
  10. Leslie_Anne

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    is there a latest update of these cheat codes here?
  11. Leslie_Anne

    Tactics Ogre Reborn [0100E12013C1A000]

    When I used the cheats to have all items, equipment, and no cards required for a class change it crashes my ryujinx... Can someone help me? I'm on 1.0.7 version.
  12. Leslie_Anne

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.3.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: 42673F5DE16DC698

    Thank you so much for this! Love lots <3 Question: Is the code for all tech/artes can also make you use the other alternative arte? Example Lloyd's Double demon fang (T) and Fierce Demon Fang (S)?
  13. Leslie_Anne

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.3.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: 42673F5DE16DC698

    [♯ 9. Walk Through Walls (L+A)] 040E0000 00174798 2A090100 80000041 040E0000 00174798 52800020 20000000 I saw this from another thread. But it's on the 1.2 version and I can't find a way to download that update. Can you help me convert this to 1.1? Please thanks! 1692341082 I really need this...
  14. Leslie_Anne

    Tales of Symphonia Remastered 1.1 TID: 01002B8014440000 BID: BCFDC7A6A7181E9F

    is there a 1.2 update? I only saw 1.1 and playing It right now. 1692340911 Can I get the codes from the 1.1 version of this?