Recent content by Laraid

  1. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Thanks for the quick help friend!
  2. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Any guides out there on how to update cheats for different build id?
  3. Laraid

    Unicorn Overlord 1.01 TID: 010069401ADB8000 BID: E2876F945A831D78

    Some good ol EXP/Gold/Etc multipliers would be nice to have.
  4. Laraid

    Xenoblade Chronicles 3 [010074F013262000]

    This one is gonna be silly, but can I code be made to always keep your characters clothes clean? Seeing them all dirty after a couple of fights got old fast.
  5. Laraid

    Triangle Strategy [0100CC80140F8000]

    Not sure if it would do any good for many, but is there a chance that an autoloot code can be made?
  6. Laraid

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Awaiting for the good ol EXP/Money Multiplier codes.
  7. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Honestly I think thats the first time I see my Switchs screen turn yellow like that.
  8. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Launching CFW on sysMMC just leaves the Switch stuck on a yellow screen.
  9. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Just tried replacing the bootloader folder, and the problem persists. Here's a snip of the error: From that ('{F}V:') I'm gonna assume something is corrupted.
  10. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    So after trying to install a game using Tinfoil for the first time I got one of those Atmosphere crashes, but when I try to boot up my emuMMC I get the "Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Trying backup bootloader..." error. I've tried doing some of the suggestions I found throught...
  11. Laraid

    ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

    Thats sounds BM. I guess I'll wait then.
  12. Laraid

    ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

    What are the chances that an EXP/Money multiplier codes are being worked on? Always love using those.
  13. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Got it to work. Thanks!
  14. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Deleted my atmosphere folder and placed eveything from the atmosphere-1.2.4-master-e256261b8+hbl-2.4.1+hbmenu-3.5.0 folder into my SD card. Now I am getting the following error: Error while loading fss0: atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin Wrong ini cfg or missing/corrupt files! Failed to launch HOS!
  15. Laraid

    Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

    Tried updating Atmosphere using AIO Updater and I'm getting the following error when launching emuMMC: Panic ocurred while running Atmosphere. Title ID: 01000000000000008 Error: std::abort (0xFFE) fss0 Wrong path or mismatched atmo files 01000000000000008 folder doesn't exist in the contents...