Recent content by landaire

  1. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    I've been reading bits here and there but haven't had a good time to fully understand the architecture behind it. Happy he did so though. I know you joke, but to clarify my disappointment is mostly that the scene didn't grow to reimplement it in a greenfield/copyright-free manner -- less about...
  2. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    That's accurate. There are no technical blockers to running plugins (technically builtin things like the system guide for example is a "plugin"). The mechanism by which they are loaded for end-users is what's missing. The issues as outlined by Grim in the video are that the Xbox 360 does not...
  3. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    By patching the functions which return your Xbox LIVE membership level and changes "silver" or (whatever it's called these days) to "gold". See this code I wrote about 14 years ago (this was devkits on PartnerNet though, not ProdNet)...
  4. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    I'll end the discussion here as I don't want this thread to devolve into just flaming each other, but it's clear you are also an openly shitty person too. Since the beginning of the thread up until your most recent post, you were only speaking negatively: Making assumptions about someone's...
  5. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    https://github.com/landaire.keys Listed key: ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIB6CmOIY8QOpHzEN3otjDVxtabXC6evXnSBtdVHY9e95 printf '%s' "I intentionally joined this forum specifically to call you an entitled idiot. I don't care." | ssh-keygen -Y verify -f <(printf '%s\n' 'signer ssh-ed25519...
  6. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    It takes 4 clicks to highlight my name, right click, and click "Search". Unfortunately, this only reinforces how inept you are. I am someone who has actually contributed some value to the Xbox scene since 2008. I used a different alias then. Not too hard to figure out who I was though. This...
  7. L

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    I really shouldn't be engaging in conversation like this, but it's hard to accept that people like you are the new normal for mod scenes and are the reason why developers such as Grim, TheFl0w, and others want nothing to do with modern "scenes". I'll apologize in advance to the moderators for my...