Recent content by lalau

  1. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Anyone Help ... Any chance to make cheats for DevilutionX Port Switch (Diablo 1 + Hellfire) ?
  2. L

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    All items includes the all digi eggs and spirits to irems to Special armor and sipirit digivolutions?
  3. L

    Hacking Homebrew Digimon Story: Time Stranger — PC → Switch save transfer corrupts save data list (signing issue?)

    Can a friend help me convert my PC save so I can play on the Switch? https://www.mediafire.com/file/4mgeqlkv0tztrn8/76561199465591174.rar/file Here is the link to my save file above. Thanks a lot for the help!
  4. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Can you share your save file with all those Digimon? Are there 454 in total?
  5. L

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    But were you able to access the gold, XP, and rapid-leveling dungeons? And the other three side stories that have already been released, too? Do you also have access to the Anti-Body X and Bancho evolutions? None of them work for me.
  6. L

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    The side-story DLCs also trigger an error when accessing the elevator, just like the Golden Moai rescue mission. The costumes and music work fine. I don't know what's going on...
  7. L

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    Where did you download the game with the DLCs? I downloaded it via a Telegram bot... I downloaded the pack with the 14 DLCs, but the error persists...
  8. L

    Digimon Story Time Stranger 1.2.1 TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822

    The problem I'm having is accessing the XP, material, and money dungeons. Whenever I try to access them through Mirei at the Limiar Theater, the game simply closes. I also think even the special evolutions are bugged, since they don't appear in the evolution line—for example, Bancho and...
  9. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Please, Cheats for Digimon Story Time Stranger (V.1.21) TID: 010062E01FE0C000 BID: 8567DF0B7DC16822 - Max Digimon Scan Rate After Battle - No Requeriments and Personality for Digimon Digievolution Thanks Again :)
  10. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I tested these codes and not working for me... Do you make codes for Max Scan for All Digimon in Demo?
  11. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Did you download the demo directly from the eShop? I couldn't find it anywhere... Are you working on some code to get the other Digimon in this demo?
  12. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I also wanted that demo. The problem is that my console is banned from the eShop. If I could get it dumped on NSP, that would help.
  13. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    [JUMP FORCE Deluxe Edition (US) v1.08(v458752) TID=0100183010F12000 BID=1667568420912C73] [Speed Up (HOLD ZL)] 80000100 040E0000 026162B4 1E209000 20000000 [999999 Money] 040E0000 035011E0 18000068 040E0000 035011E4 B9000C08 040E0000 035011E8 17C44367 040E0000 035011EC 000F423F 040E0000...
  14. L

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Do you make or have the other cheats?