Recent content by L0w

  1. L0w

    Homebrew Re60 is now "Shipyard": Ocarina of Time at 720p60 on real Xbox 360 hardware (watch to the end for a surprise!)

    Thank you, this looks very promising! Let's give some love to this great console. The Xbox 360 is the only console with great games like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye in HD. Ports like this make it even better!
  2. L0w

    Decomp Goldeneye n64 complete

    I know, but it hasn't been updated in Almost 6 months, I am afraid it is dying:-(
  3. L0w

    Decomp Goldeneye n64 complete

    Great news, the decompilation of Goldeneye on the N64 is finally complete! https://kholdfuzion.github.io/goldeneyestatus/ Great work and finally finished after all those years! Is there anyone who is willing to port this game to the Wii U? This would be so amazing imho. It's a pity that...
  4. L0w

    Perfect Dark decomp on Wii U

    Thanks. Do you think we can expect any updates on this project? The Last (and first) update is from March.
  5. L0w

    Goldeneye xbla recomp on Wii U possible?

    Thank you for responding. Well, at least I have tried with this topic, but I guess you're right. I don't think anyone will build it for the Wii U. I would do it myself if I only could... Has anyone ever set up a fundraiser for something like this on the Wii U? I am willing to help, but I have...
  6. L0w

    Goldeneye xbla recomp on Wii U possible?

    Thank you for answering. So an available recomp doesn't make it any better? It's a pity, would love to see this game on the Wii U, but if it is that hard, probably no one will accept the Challenge:-(
  7. L0w

    Goldeneye xbla recomp on Wii U possible?

    So the recomp of (the unreleased) Goldeneye xbla is out for a while now and downloadable for pc on Github: Goldeneye recomp. Would it be even be a possible mission to port this game to the Wii U? Or is that not possible due to the lack of power that the Wii U has? I think it would be awesome to...
  8. L0w

    [discussion] what game do you wanna see next?

    Still a new (great) suggestion, I am sorry. How great would it be to play GoldenEye (Bean) on the Wii U? The recomp is finished and can be found here:Goldeneye xbox 360 Would this be possible?
  9. L0w

    [discussion] what game do you wanna see next?

    Nope, at least I can't find it.
  10. L0w

    [discussion] what game do you wanna see next?

    How about Majora's Mask?^_^
  11. L0w

    [discussion] Paper Mario Wii U or Mario Kart 64 wii u?

    Thank you! Didn't know about this.
  12. L0w

    [discussion] Paper Mario Wii U or Mario Kart 64 wii u?

    Thank your for your great work on this platform, it is amazing! For me it would be mk64 (ofcourse). Would a port of Perfect Dark be possible maybe in the future? I think a lot of People would love to see that game on the Wii U:D
  13. L0w

    PS1/2 Best way to play ps1 back-up games on fat 5xxxx ps2?

    Hello everyone, I do own a 5xxxx series fat ps2 and would like to play Ps1 games with it. I know about pops, but its is missing the support for the multitap and the compatibility isn't great. I think my best way is to burn some games, but what would be the best way to play them? I know about...
  14. L0w

    Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator Project WiiSX / CubeSX (PCSXGC) with Lightrec Project - Beta testers & feedback needed!

    It has been a while, but I can see that version 4.2 is out now and it has mouse support. This doesn't mean lightgun support (yet), right? Or can I use the wii mote as a lightgun now for games like Time Crisis?
  15. L0w

    Homebrew Channel forwarders for Wii U

    Thank you, I will check it out!