Recent content by kosei

  1. K

    Tutorial ROM Hack Add custom songs to Let's Sing! (2022) from UltraStar

    There is no slowness whatsoever however after singing maybe 8/12 songs, the game would crash. No biggie I would just launch it again then another 8/12 songs before crash, it seems to occurs every 45minutes? Also in the 145 song I might have 10 who doesn't work (appear but no song), and another...
  2. K

    Tutorial ROM Hack Add custom songs to Let's Sing! (2022) from UltraStar

    Ok I succeeded to make it work! The issue I had was how I was generating the xml file. It has a specific encoding and you can't just generate it like a text file. That is why the best option was previously to copy/paste an existing meta.xml file from the game and modifying it directly. That...
  3. K

    Tutorial ROM Hack Add custom songs to Let's Sing! (2022) from UltraStar

    Hi there, I hope there is still some people reading this post. I tried on let's Sing 2023 and let's Sing 2022 but I cannot make it work. Generating all the files with the correct names is not a problem. I even wrote a python script to make everything easier (btw did you know ffmpeg can also be...