Recent content by Knash

  1. Knash

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    I’ve got some codes on 1.0.0 that aren’t quite the same as 1.0.1 I’ve got used to, I have them now but can’t get pointer working all I encounter is lucario marked as egg that crashes the game
  2. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Could you post 1.0.0 version too please
  3. Knash

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    I see that still confused me tried to paste stuff into a editor and still had no clue, let me know if you get it working
  4. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Can anyone make this work in 1.0.0? Credit: patjenova [20# Always Encounter (M)] 040A0000 02B52F50 18E6DBA1 [Always Encounter (off)] 040A0000 02B52F50 B9402A61 [(M) Press L] 80000040 580A0000 042B2480 580A1000 00000248 540A1000 00000088 A4A00400 02B20AC4 20000000 I have no clue about editing
  5. Knash

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    Can anyone make this work for 1.0.0?
  6. Knash

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    Thanks I appreciate the response, I’m not so good at this sort of thing I don’t really understand could you explain further or help me out with just those two codes. Tia edit : I see now you have already done that for me thanks again
  7. Knash

    Pokémon Legends: Arceus [01001F5010DFA000]

    Request for v1.0.0 [Wild Pokémon Loses Hearing] 040E0000 01986B4C D65F03C0 080E0000 019870E0 D65F03C0 2A1F03E0 &+ [complete Pokédex]
  8. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Request: inf stealth mode / Pokémon don’t notice you
  9. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Can we get invincibility without the 1hko? Also player invincibility and all items do not decrease come back? Thanks in advance :)
  10. Knash

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    Hi guys, Are there any cheats for The Witcher 3 V.3.6? Thanks (us version if it helps)
  11. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    Perfect worked fine thank you!
  12. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    still marked with the static mismatch, they must still be useable online? or can they be detected by this flag?
  13. Knash

    ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

    Are Pkhex'd shiny max lair Legends legit? Ive got - invalid static encounter shiny mismatch on my checker, I have only edited non locked shiny legends.
  14. Knash

    Gaming Anyone taking requests - pkhex on swsh?

    I’d like to make some Pokémon if anyone can help? Tia
  15. Knash

    ROM Hack Discussion Pokemon Sword & Shield Custom Textures Showcase Thread

    i use a tool called NCA-NSP-XCI_TO_LayeredFS you need your keys.ini in its folder